The Madness Of Humanity
Think about these facts, then think about humanity, then think about how we all get together for the holidays and give thanks for all we have. We give thanks for all we have and then act like this…….
- We settle our disputes through mass killing competitions. The first one to give up after having the most people killed loses
- Throwing a ball through a hoop well will earn you a better financial life than teaching children
- Our planet is made almost entirely of water, yet thousands drink dirt every day.
- Some countries are full of obese people, gorging themselves on fatty, overindulgent foods while millions of children starve every day
- As a race of people, we fight to the death for the right to constantly consume things we know will make us ill, then fight with each other over the costs of healing ourselves.
- All around the globe we have people who literally hate other people based on the pigment of our skin.
- We kill each other over various beliefs in all-powerful beings there has never been any proof of existing.
- We value a person’s exterior beauty much more than the measure of what kind of person they are on the inside.
- We have sets of rules that, if not followed, cause some humans to lock others in cages for the entirety of their natural lives.
- We use procreation for pleasure as often as we do for procreation and if another life is produced, we fight to the death for the right to exterminate it
- The biggest and most consistent liars and thieves in each country are often appointed to the most important positions of leadership
- Humans imprison other living things to experiment on with items used for nothing more than enhancing our appearances on a cosmetic level
- Mass amounts of the public will believe anything if they hear it enough times on electronic boxes in all our homes
- Communications between members of the public are regularly monitored by agencies full of people who are never elected
- Our science allows for human beings to be grown in a lab as opposed to being born
- Little by little, humans the world over are adding more and more man-made technology to the human body
- We spend trillions of dollars, during a time when people are unemployed, hungry and jobless, to explore planets we have distant hope of reaching when we have yet to even fully explore our own oceans
- Governments secretly pump chemicals into our air, our water and our food with the intention of making citizens more docile and submissive
- We protect the right to be verbally abusive to other human beings because our right to say such things is more important to us than the pain those very words cause others
- Depending on where you live, we teach our children different versions of what actually happened in history
- We have no respect for nature
- We have no respect for each other
- Penalties for violating laws have lesser penalties for those who are either wealthy or famous
- We compensate those who act out fictional stories more than we compensate those who run into burning buildings to save our children from certain death
- Our entire transportation system and system of moving supplies, food etc about revolves around the use of inefficient, expensive machines that constantly pollute the air we breathe
- We have people the world over who are willing to literally kill themselves as long as the action that kills them also kills their enemies
- Every day that goes by we are creating more and more technology not to make our lives easier but instead to completely replace our actions, often actions that have been part of our behavior for hundreds of years
- Every day that goes by, humans are becoming less and less mobile and social, we exist in a world that is half reality and half cyberspace
- The government agencies that are responsible for collecting taxes, and using whatever methods they deem necessary to collect said taxes, are not made of elected officials that we have given our trust to
- There is a rash of musicians, that are children themselves, spreading a brand of music subtlety promoting sex and materialism. This is causing children to act, behave, and be involved in things far too “adult” for them
This may seem like a list of complaints but before you decide that consider the full and total impact of the things I have brought to your attention. Every one of these points is both true and dangerous when discussing our race. These things are not problems that just appeared yesterday. Instead, they are long-standing growing problems that, in time, are going to have more and more of a negative impact on the daily lives of all of us. No matter how isolated this group or that group may be, the Earth is not getting any bigger. Every day that passes, the things I mentioned above are getting closer to you. Closer as the population grows and we are all shoved closer and closer together. We can only build up for so long.
So what solutions are there? How do we get back on track? I wish I had an answer for you but I do not. It seems the very fabric of the human race, the fabric of our nature, has become corrupted. It is almost as if a black cloud hangs over us all, magnifying and encouraging the worst aspects of the human mind. We are truly lost as a race.