The current situation in Syria makes me want to fucking puke. My vomit though, is not be induced because of what is actually happening there but instead is being caused by the reaction we are seeing from the United States, United Kingdom and their allies. As usual, the good old USA, the land of the free, is pondering whether to cowardly act as if they have any sense of morality or justice when in truth, they do not give one flying fuck about the people killed in Syria. Proof of this is so obvious that a child could point it out in a matter of seconds.
The whole world is up in arms over a suspected chemical attack in Syria recently that is said to have claimed 1,300 lives. Now, while that many people being murdered is definitely worth our attention, as usual the United States is openly showing that it neither cares about murdered foreigners, nor does it care about freedom. What do i mean by that? let me explain…
The uprising in Syria has been going on for well over a year now and by most estimates, as many as 50,000 people have been killed. Let me repeat that….50,000 people. This is where my confusion sets in. If the United States cares about innocents being killed as much as they like to act like they do, then why haven’t we intervened up to this point? Why are we ok with 50,000 people being killed by bullets and bombs but when 1,300 die in a chemical attack, we are suddenly filled with nobility to save lives?? It is truly yet another example of American hypocrisy abroad. Our continued passion, as a nation, to control any and all aspects of the Muslim world is beyond sickening, it is actually bordering on a form of genocide towards people that live a very different life than we do. Once again we are pondering attacking a country that has not attacked us, has not attacked any of our allies, and in doing so we once again are deciding to force what we believe on a sovereign nation, whether they want us to or not.
Now please, do me a favor, and do not even dare to try and say that we are considering military action because of our morals or our concern for the dead in the Syrian conflict because if that is what you truly think you have either lost your damn mind or you believe that America should take over the world forcefully. There have been conflicts raging all over this planet for decades, conflicts that have seen ten times as many people killed and we have stood idly by, not even discussing it on a national level. Somalia is a perfect example of this. There has been civil war raging in Somalia since 1991 and during the 20 years that have passed when it started, over 500,000 people have died. During those twenty years, where were all you fucking sheep who are demanding action against Syria then?? Where is your bleeding heart for all the women and children that are dying every day in Somalia as well as numerous other long standing conflicts in Africa?
It’s not there because Americans who support the government are brainless fucking sheep who believe whatever news source is their favorite one to pound thoughts into their feeble minds every day. No one is calling for military action in Somalia or any of the other African countries where innocents die every day because they aren’t in the Middle East, plain and simple. All the current reports being done on the Syria issue are painting Russia and China as “heartless” for not caring about the deaths in Syria or supporting action against them, but in truth, those two countries are showing far more honesty about how they feel about it that the United States is.
Now, I am not saying what is happening in Syria is good or is right. In truth it sounds horrific, but how can the United States expect to get worldwide support for anything anymore? We have proven to the rest of the world a loooong time ago that we are amongst the most slimy, integrity-lacking, lowlifes on the planet and we will lie, cheat and steal with no shame to advance our hypocritical agenda. Our concern over what is happening in Syria has NOTHING to do with the people dying and has everything to do with out constant fiending for power. We want to control Syria because we want to control Iran. We want to control Iran for the oil there, for the opium there and so we can feel as if we are the most powerful nation on the planet. We want control of that area so we can have every advantage we can get over Russia and over China, despite the fact that our greed for money is what is currently fueling China’s growth.
Now, you can read this post and think I hate America, think I hate freedom and think I don’t care about innocent death but if that is what you get from this post then you were already to far gone into a state of brainwashed stupor for me to ever show you anything anyways. A country that dishonestly uses everything they can to advance secret agendas so they can conquer the world is the lowest form of scum on this planet, and the United States stands at the head of that line without a doubt. I truly hope people see the hypocrisy going on right now and refuse to stand by it, that would really make me happy, but unfortunately, most people are too busy watching Miley Cyrus shake her as on MTV to care…….humanity should be ashamed of themselves…
Think about these facts, then think about humanity, then think about how we all get together for the holidays and give thanks for all we have. We give thanks for all we have and then act like this…….
- We settle our disputes through mass killing competitions. The first one to give up after having the most people killed loses
- Throwing a ball through a hoop well will earn you a better financial life than teaching children
- Our planet is made almost entirely of water, yet thousands drink dirt every day.
- Some countries are full of obese people, gorging themselves on fatty, overindulgent foods while millions of children starve every day
- As a race of people, we fight to the death for the right to constantly consume things we know will make us ill, then fight with each other over the costs of healing ourselves.
- All around the globe we have people who literally hate other people based on the pigment of our skin.
- We kill each other over various beliefs in all-powerful beings there has never been any proof of existing.
- We value a person’s exterior beauty much more than the measure of what kind of person they are on the inside.
- We have sets of rules that, if not followed, cause some humans to lock others in cages for the entirety of their natural lives.
- We use procreation for pleasure as often as we do for procreation and if another life is produced, we fight to the death for the right to exterminate it
- The biggest and most consistent liars and thieves in each country are often appointed to the most important positions of leadership
- Humans imprison other living things to experiment on with items used for nothing more than enhancing our appearances on a cosmetic level
- Mass amounts of the public will believe anything if they hear it enough times on electronic boxes in all our homes
- Communications between members of the public are regularly monitored by agencies full of people who are never elected
- Our science allows for human beings to be grown in a lab as opposed to being born
- Little by little, humans the world over are adding more and more man-made technology to the human body
- We spend trillions of dollars, during a time when people are unemployed, hungry and jobless, to explore planets we have distant hope of reaching when we have yet to even fully explore our own oceans
- Governments secretly pump chemicals into our air, our water and our food with the intention of making citizens more docile and submissive
- We protect the right to be verbally abusive to other human beings because our right to say such things is more important to us than the pain those very words cause others
- Depending on where you live, we teach our children different versions of what actually happened in history
- We have no respect for nature
- We have no respect for each other
- Penalties for violating laws have lesser penalties for those who are either wealthy or famous
- We compensate those who act out fictional stories more than we compensate those who run into burning buildings to save our children from certain death
- Our entire transportation system and system of moving supplies, food etc about revolves around the use of inefficient, expensive machines that constantly pollute the air we breathe
- We have people the world over who are willing to literally kill themselves as long as the action that kills them also kills their enemies
- Every day that goes by we are creating more and more technology not to make our lives easier but instead to completely replace our actions, often actions that have been part of our behavior for hundreds of years
- Every day that goes by, humans are becoming less and less mobile and social, we exist in a world that is half reality and half cyberspace
- The government agencies that are responsible for collecting taxes, and using whatever methods they deem necessary to collect said taxes, are not made of elected officials that we have given our trust to
- There is a rash of musicians, that are children themselves, spreading a brand of music subtlety promoting sex and materialism. This is causing children to act, behave, and be involved in things far too “adult” for them
This may seem like a list of complaints but before you decide that consider the full and total impact of the things I have brought to your attention. Every one of these points is both true and dangerous when discussing our race. These things are not problems that just appeared yesterday. Instead, they are long-standing growing problems that, in time, are going to have more and more of a negative impact on the daily lives of all of us. No matter how isolated this group or that group may be, the Earth is not getting any bigger. Every day that passes, the things I mentioned above are getting closer to you. Closer as the population grows and we are all shoved closer and closer together. We can only build up for so long.
So what solutions are there? How do we get back on track? I wish I had an answer for you but I do not. It seems the very fabric of the human race, the fabric of our nature, has become corrupted. It is almost as if a black cloud hangs over us all, magnifying and encouraging the worst aspects of the human mind. We are truly lost as a race.
I often come across with a lot of negative vibe when discussing world affairs or philosophical points. To be fair though, I do feel I try to offer solutions, even if they seem unlikely to ever be used. Here are ten things I think would drastically improve the direction of the United States in a way that would benefit everyone except for those that are doing more harm than good.
It is time for the people to put a few demands on the table for the well-being of all of us. It is time for us to quit following the patterns of behavior we have developed just because “it has always been that way”. I mean, how fucking stupid does a person have to be to sit there and say “I know this doesn’t work but we’ve always done it that way so we shouldn’t change.”
1. Make it illegal for members of Congress to own stocks of any kind.- So right off the bat I have extreme solution number one. Do not give me the song and dance about how they have the right to invest. These men and women are taking oaths to represent the people, then turn on them for financial gain at the expense of the very people who elected them. If you want to be wealthy as far as stocks go, if you want a massive portfolio of investments, go ahead…….but do it outside of Congress. The members of Congress, as well as the presidential choices we’ve had, have become so poor that we have forgotten that they work for us. They are more than compensated with six figure salaries and all their expenses and accommodations(which are usually fairly luxurious). The point is this…..it is time we forcibly restore honor to the position of representation. We do this by making the job of a politician more one of esteem for good deeds than as a conduit to massive wealth. Again, if you want to be super rich, have a massive investment portfolio, go right ahead. But for the good of all of us, you can’t do BOTH that and win a Senate seat. If you want to represent your fellow citizens, help improve your country, make the country’s future and the way it will affect your children a positive thing, then we will happily pay you well over $100,000 dollars along with great insurance, all work expenses paid and a great pension. You just can’t own any stock. This first change alone would have a drastic effect on the general level of accomplishment from our always bickering current Congress because we would have people in it for the nobility of it. Yes, the money would drive some of them still, a six figure salary is a lot of money over a lifetime, but when the decisions they make as far as government contracts, as far as regulation, as far as any kind of federal favoritism, there will be no conflict of interest clouding their decisions. Does that mean all their decisions will be great? Of course not but at least there will not be an obvious financial motivation.
2. Significantly reduce the size of the United States military.- Calm Down! Sorry, that was for all the people who barely read that sentence and assumed I want either the downfall of the United States or for us to get invaded. Get real. The size of our military would be beyond massive even if you cut it in half. Tens of thousands of fighter jets, bombers, transports, tanks, transport trucks and tanks, all manner of land air and sea vehicles. Over 4,000 nuclear bombs…..4,000……..and enough aircraft carriers to conquer the world. Two dozen satellites…most countries have maybe a few at most, none that equal the technological advances of ours. Some people would tell you we need all these things to remain “safe” in the modern world. I would tell you those people are morons. We have so overbuilt our military that it almost seems like we almost have to be at war all the time to avoid having tens of thousands of pieces of equipment just gathering dust. Why? Why do we need a military large enough to easily defeat a force that does not exist? You want to keep a strong military that is fine but 700 billion dollars per year?? Wasteful, unnecessary and money spent on killing that could be instead spent on caring.
3. Start Taking The Integrity Of The Media Seriously.- There is no truth coming from our media sources. Like the corporations getting an unfair advantage, our media sources are owned by the people they do the vast majority of their reporting on. Being a journalist should be a position that is revered for its honesty, its lack of bias. Having a literal army of former party members still financially connected to the parties they are reporting on should be highly irregular, if not illegal. These people, the media sources, have a responsibility to the public to report facts yet the people doing the commentary, all former politicians, do exactly the opposite as they spin every story they can to their parties advantage as if they were still elected officials. This conflict of interest, along with many others, needs to be forcibly stopped by the people. It is time for us to put our feet down and use the power in numbers we have to DEMAND things like this change.
4. Get Religion Out Of The Government- Look, let’s be honest, religion is becoming a less and less serious part of the American way and that is only a problem if you believe the government should enforce religious views. Not everyone believes in God and even if they say they do, they often have different levels of commitment and styles of interpretation of scripture. While religion is an important part of many people’s lives, it is not a proven fact, a unified belief and therefore has no place in the operation of our government. The one thing about religion that no sane person can argue is that everything about it is about belief and with that being true, we cannot write laws to govern such things.Our government is not the Church, they are not there to enforce scripture on the people, many of who do not believe in said scripture. Abortion, Gay Marriage, prayer in school, none of these are issues that are to be solved through laws and government. Instead, it is up to each person to make their own decision and up to the rest of the people to stay out of their lives. It is also up to society to provide environments where a person’s personal beliefs are neither forced or restricted as long as they aren’t harming anyone else. Don’t like what you neighbor thinks about God? Then shutup and don’t worry about it because if you truly believe in what you say you do, it is up to your God to decide their fates.
5.Adjust the priorities of what we are spending tax dollars on- It is truly amazing what we spend our money on as far as taxes and government go in this country. To advance as a nation and as a people, we need to start putting the correct emphasis on what we use our tax dollars for. Spend money on education instead of war. Spend money on infrastructure instead of secret experimentation. We have enough defense to stop an invasion force larger than any on this planet so instead of continuing to build as if we are invaded on a daily basis, instead spend that money on the physical and mental well-being of the people. Recognize logic and instead of being afraid of offending this group or that one, do what common sense dictates. As far as social services go, make sure the money being given out is being used for what it is supposed to. If you are on welfare, unemployment, or any other kind of government entitlement then you are receiving enough help to be open to being drug tested to ensure that the money the rest of the taxpayers are giving you is not being spent so you can get high.
6. Make the intelligence and other agencies in our government more transparent and therefore more accountable.- Agencies like the CIA are out of control. There is no reason that these agencies need either the bloated budgets they have or the leeway to just operate as they see fit. The CIA has been spending your tax dollars on assassinating people, drugging American citizens, financing private wars with dictators that we later hunt down and kill, interfering with and influencing sovereign governments, trafficking drugs, trafficking weapons and any additional number of highly illegal activities. They are breaking the law on a regular basis and the scariest part of it is the acceptance of their behavior by our citizens. It is almost an accepted fact that the CIA had some level of involvement in assassinating JFK, trafficking weapons and drugs to the Mexican drug cartels and any number of horrific actions that would be considered “terrorism” if another agency outside this country did them. If that is the case then why isn’t it terrorism when the CIA does it?
7. Close military bases protecting other countries until we have a balanced budget.- I have no problem with us helping other countries but until we have our own backyard in order, why should our money be protecting others while we struggle? We have built this country fighting our own battles and instead of losing American lives and American tax dollars protecting the borders of other countries, we should instead have those troops and those dollars doing things that will contribute positively to our economy and our own borders…..borders that have illegal immigrants pouring through them along with countless illegal drugs for years(some of them by the CIA, see #6).
8. Put crushing penalties on corporations and companies that send jobs out of the country.- Our jobs need to stay here. You want your company to make money in other countries? Then move there. The days of companies raking in huge profits off our people while paying people in other countries to produce what they are selling needs to end. Our country exists at a higher level than most and if we want to keep it that way, the jobs need to stay here. American products need to be produced by American people if we are going to regain the manufacturing prowess this country used to have. You want to employ Chinese people who you can pay half as much? THEN MOVE TO CHINA AND TAKE YOU COMPANY WITH YOU. Trust me, Americans will find a way to fill the void you leave with American made products by American employees being sold for American prices in the American economy.
9. Make acts of government corruption a one-strike, life imprisonment offense.- It is not possible to “accidentally” rip off the American people and as the citizens, and the OWNERS of this country, we need to demand the highest level of integrity from our leaders. You don’t think that penalty is fair? Then do not run for office because when you do and then you rip the people off, we all suffer so much, so many people are affected that there is no way you should not spend the rest of your life behind bars. There is no argument against this that holds any water and to argue against harsher penalties is to try to make an excuse for people to be doing things they KNOW are wrong. In the old, old days there was a thing called an angry mob and people feared them. Today, the leadership has done everything they can to legislate corruption right into the system and also allow chance after chance for these guys to commit crimes right out in the open and get only a slap on the wrist while regular citizens spend decades in jail for far lesser crimes.
10.SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING ABOUT HOSTESS!!!WE CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT TWINKIES!!!– Sorry I had to put one fun one in there…..:)
So the election is over and we know who our president will be until the year 2016. To me, this election showed us a few different things…
- The people no longer care– There are over 211 million eligible people to vote in this country and like myself, many of them did not. All told, about 105 million of those eligible voted. Now before you attack those who did not vote, consider a few of their opinions. First off, many of them, such as myself, truly believes as sure as I believe I am writing this post that our votes no longer count. I, and many like me, see a system that holds elections that are no longer free. Corporate influence and overall wealth have so integrated themselves into the system that thinking your vote is going to change anything is an exercise in ignoring reality. The two controlling parties, as they usually do, flexed their muscle in writing rules to prevent other parties from playing on an equal playing field, effectively stopping them from running with any chance of victory. The deck has become so stacked against outside parties that it is laughable. For example, Gary Johnson, this year’s Libertarian candidate received a meager 1 million votes of the 105 million cast and he and his supporters are excited about it!! That is how bad it has gotten, that third parties rejoice when they receive less than 1% of the total vote. If that is not an example of accepted servitude i do not know what is.
- The people already knew Obama was going to win- The usual media circus that explodes every election cycle is nothing more than another form of control. These sources of information are controlled by the very groups of people running for the offices so of course they are going to put little to no effort into making sure all the candidates get exposure. On top of that, the regular election cycle also produces what the top elite have deemed an “appropriate candidate” for the current times and they it may sway from one side(GW Bush) to the other(Obama) every so many years, in essence you have no real choice at all. I mean cmon…….why do you think Obama destroyed McCain and Romney? Because he is a better politician? Of course not, instead it is because he was the more attractive candidate between two that were essentially the same. McCain and Romney are both basically white versions of Obama, plain and simple. Obama though, as a liberal and as a Democrat and also as an African-American, has the most tools of influence to maintain the status quo and when his terms run out, the two parties will find another person to placate the masses. Maybe a woman next time. I say these things that may seem politically incorrect because this how stupid the people in this country have become when it comes to allowing themselves to become influenced by emotion. Seriously, think about it……most of the people in this country are willing to accept the fact that our drone strikes are killing children because “it’s for America” so therefore, morality goes out the window. The same has happened to our election process.
- The country is well on its way to collapse Again, this may sound dramatic but think of all the problems we have had over the last 4-6 years. Now consider the fact that the very same guy who has been in charge during it is in charge for another four years. Now further consider that the Congress, most of them having been the people making the decisions for at least the last 8 years or so, are the people who will now work with the guy who hasn’t done anything to do something…..whew…..starting to see the problem here? Our country is only continuing to grow and as it does, our debt is growing as well. On top of that, as the system falls further and further behind because of our overspending we, at the same time, are seeing more and more people becoming dependent on the government each day. With all that being true, how long will it be before something has to give and the system starts to truly collapse under the weight of its own incompetence? We are militarily spread all over the world. We have agencies, such as the CIA, committing crimes as part of their daily business routine. All the banks own all the land and all the members of the government are heavily invested in the banks. When the bank act unethically and endanger their profits, they simply take tax dollars that are supposed to go to things we need and just give it to the banks until they make more money acting unethically. Other superpowers, such as China, not only own most of our debt but are rapidly catching up with us in a military sense. Along with Russia, China has stonewalled the United States in some military issues such as Syria, and the days when the United States spoke and the world followed are quickly disappearing. We keep trying to police the weapons, behavior and capabilities of other sovereign nations and what we have done is turned ourselves from freedom fighters there for the people to murderers, willing to start wars and kill people over financial issues such as oil. All this added together really paints a bleak picture of the world we are leaving for our children. Will there even be a United States as we know it in 50 years? Once an unthinkable question, there is now a lot of merit to debate what another 35 years or so of the current policies, debt, government/corporate unity and general irresponsibility is going to do to us.
These are my points, my views, but I try to look at these issues as realistically as I can. I hope you’ll do the same.
I haven’t posted in a while but wanted to explain why I fully and truly believe that casting a vote in tomorrow’s election is not only pointless, but is also a step towards continuing your servitude to a system that is broken, not working, and making everything worse for the average American. I have heard all the reasons to vote and I know this opinion is the minority one, but I hope you will take the time to read this post with an open mind and realize that I am not trying to convince you based on my opinion. Instead I will show you a mountain of evidence that shows, even to the most patriotic American, that not only is our system completely broken, but also doomed to continue to be that way as long as the current path of repair remains the same. Please feel free to comment if you think the facts I provide are not legitimate.
- The dominance in numbers of the two controlling parties will make it nearly impossible for additional parties to ever gain a significant number of representatives any time in the next half century. Using the 2011-2012 numbers, in the United States Senate had 51 Democrats, 47 Republicans and 2 independents. So in over 200 hundred years, and especially the last 20 which has seen an up-rise in the number of third parties seeking election, all of 2 independents have managed to grab Senate seats. They are window dressing, pure and simple. The same thing goes for the House of Representatives where we see 240 Republicans, 197 Democrats and 4 vacant seats. Again, virtually no independent representation. My point is this; at the rate that parties outside the main two are gaining offices, it will literally take hundreds of years to see any of the parties other than the main two have any kind of leverage in our government. The parties in power have written rule after rule to ensure that while small offices may fall to the independents, they are the only offices that will fall. In a twist of pure genius, these few offices, having little chance to force any change, have the effect of placating the voters into thinking they are getting a choice when in fact, the deck is so stacked against them that the only thing they are truly getting is the illusion of their vote counting. I mean, what chance do they have? Their candidates are shut out of national debate by rules written by the very people they are trying to defeat.They have to fight tooth and nail in the court system to even have their candidate as a choice you are allowed to make. I mean, in a truly free election, shouldn’t every candidate be an option for your vote?
- The corporate influence is so strong, and so connected to the current leadership that writes all the election rules, that they have an obvious level of control over who wins. Where to even begin on this one…..let me give you an example…..here is a list of the ten companies that are most heavily invested in by the members of Congress.
- Exxon Mobil– Crushing the country with higher and higher fuel prices and making trillions in doing so. Why would the people in office invested in this company want to do anything to lower their profits or their prices? If they did, the elected official stands to lose money on his or her investment so how is this conflict of interest allowed??
- AT&T– Telecommunications. Invested in by the government officials and therefore controlled by them. Again, if those who vote on decisions to allow a telecommunications company to do this or that are the telecommunications companies shareholders well then of course those shareholders are going to be as lenient and cooperative as they possibly can, even if it violates your civil liberties.
- Wells Fargo–Received bailout money because they were deemed “too big to fail”. Well if the shareholders are members of Congress, and Congress decides whether to give them your money so that those same members of Congress don’t lose money on their stocks, how is that not a huge conflict of interest? In the case of the bailouts, what basically happened was a bunch of stockholders(members of Congress) saw that the companies they have millions of dollars invested in were about to fail, so they then use the law, written by people in their position, to force you to contribute tax dollars, whether you like it or not(you don’t pay, you go to jail under the laws written by previous men in their position) to save the companies and therefore ensure the success of their financial investments. You have become a legally bound financial backer to members of Congress!
- Intel- Massive tech company that has countless government contracts. Those contracts are often approved by committees full of members of Congress who own stock in Intel! So, like AT%T, elected members of Congress slowly integrate these tech and communication into the government through all sorts of military and civilians contracts….contracts they decide on…..and of course they are going to give them to the companies that they own stock in.
- Pfizer– Pharmaceutical company. During a time when healthcare is a huge issue, do you really think the people who own Pfizer stock(many members of Congress) are going to do all they can to lower drug costs when doing so would lower the overall value of their investments in the very same company?
- Cisco-Same situation as Intel, AT&T, and Microsoft. All connected to our military and the operation of our government and when there are contracts, whether they are civilian or military, the members of the government who own these companies stocks are always going to do what makes them more money on their investments. Cisco is also largely intertwined with the news networks as well……news networks that have taken sides and whose rosters are filled with countless former officials still using propaganda to fight for their party of choice.
- Microsoft–I am sick of repeating myself. Look at Intel, Pfizer and Cisco.
- Bank of America-Another bank that made millions and millions acting horribly irresponsibly and when their incompetence looked like it might crush to company, its stockholders(members of Congress) voted to take your money to bail them out, therefore ensuring once again that their stocks value was acceptable to them.
- Procter&Gamble-See my above comments on Pfizer……basically the same situation.
- General Electric– Massive technological company. Integrated into communication, electronics, transportation and a variety of other areas giving the members of our government investment in basically every area of the infrastructure of the country.
Now you need to understand, I realize it may seem as if I am saying the members of Congress should not have the right to invest in companies but I am not. I am only pointing out the fact that a system that allows the situation I just explained to develop is one that is doomed to always benefit the few over the many. Additionally, it almost guarantees that the representatives elected by the people are going to have the interests of companies ahead of the interests of the people when the needs of the people should be, universally, always the top priority.
Conflict of interest is allowed in very few arenas, be it business, school, any organization of any type. If that is true, why would we allow such a thing in our government, something that forcibly affects us every single day? Pete Rose was one of the greatest baseball players of all time, has more hits than any man…ever…..yet he has been banished for life from baseball for betting on games when he was the team’s manager. He wasn’t trying to lose games, he was betting on his team to win. The reason this type of gambling is not allowed is because the bettor has inside influence on a competition that is supposed to be based on competition……ITS A CONFLICT OF INTEREST! If we wouldn’t allow that type of stuff in our professional sports leagues……leagues there to entertain us, nothing more, but we allow it in our government? Congress being invested in companies they are financially helping with your tax dollars as though you and the government is their own personal investment portfolio is not only a serious conflict of interest, but it is wholly immoral and possibly criminal. This behavior is the normal thing in our Congress, this is not just a few bad apples we are talking about, and with the moral fabric and motivations of these people being so poor, what hope does our system have of not getting worse and worse? I do not see how a person could categorize this whole scenario any other way.
You see, I am often labeled as defeatist but what is defeatist about the preceding information? It is nothing but a raw and truthful look at the truth of the government we live under and it is getting worse. When I say that all the third-party supporters say “only voting them out will change things” but that is not true. Am I to believe if by some act of God massive amounts of Libertarians and other third parties won a majority of the congressional seats there would suddenly be no more corporate influence? Or corruption? Of course there would be and that is because these positions attract only the wealthy and the powerful and ultimate power always corrupts ultimately.
Until we have a system of government that truly tries to represent the people, a system that is full of people more intense about spreading good than they are about gaining wealth, none of the elections will change a single thing. They will continue to placate those among us who have no independent train of thought as long as we have our treasures and material baubles to distract the majority of what has become an apathetic, pathetic, brainwashed society. Unfortunately, those at the top cannot bleed this country forever. There will come a point where it collapses under the weight of its own debt, its own ineptitude, and when it does the United States will be a shadow of what it once was and once could have been.
Human nature has already doomed the system. What hope does a society have that cares more about movie stars than teachers? About professional athletes than firemen?
Gary Johnson, a man with a better track record of success than either of the main candidates, got 1% of the vote. One percent…..pathetic…..don’t you people see that they(the people really pulling the strings) will never let your candidates outside of the main two parties have a fair shot??
Sigh……..we just don’t get it……..
Any system, be it a mechanical one, a mathematical one or whatever, if that system is broken then it is impossible to use the very system to fix itself. This is the problem that so many Americans have allowed themselves to be distracted from when considering the current state of our country. We have a broken system of government and all the citizens are arguing about which version of that broken system would be best used to fix the broken system. It is truly an exercise in lunacy if you look at it as it truly is.
Think about it like this. The Republicans and the Democrats have been running this country for countless decades, both of them. Back and forth they have switched control of the top office as well as Congress, but it an indisputable fact that they have been in control for well over a half century. Now knowing that the previous statement is one of absolute truth, the kind of truth that is as obvious as stating that water is wet, why would anyone think that the best people to solve the massive problems facing this country would be the Republicans and the Democrats?? They have been in control for decades and their policies and their solutions have led to these problems so why would they suddenly start working now???
To believe that these people and their beliefs, their solutions, their ideas, would cause problem after problem after problem after problem for decade after decade after decade after decade and then suddenly start working is unbelievably ludicrous!!!!!!!!! I have no better way to put it, no deeper way to enlighten any of you, that is just how it is.
Election after election after election, the people who made these problems, using their principles, keep convincing the general public that the principles that made all these problems and issues, will suddenly do something they have NEVER done before, that is fix the problems. There is no argument that can be made in defense of our current cycle of insanity, it is just so obviously true.
I will go on more about this but why bother? No amount of explanation can make my previous statements any more obvious, and if your argument against this position is saying the left or the right can solve the issues we have, then you need to take a long, hard look at yourself in the mirror. When you support either party, you are supporting ALL the failed policies, ALL the terrible decisions.
The two-party system that has taken over politics in this country is one where the followers of the two major parties basically ignore the fact that whichever party they support, they have been at LEAST half of the problem. The Democrats are one and the Republicans are the other. No matter which way you place the blame, they BOTH have some, and together they have been 100% of the problem in the continued downturn of this country FOR DECADES NOW. The party’s members are virtually all wealthy, all heavily invested in the biggest banks, corporations and insurance companies in the world. The party members, regardless of whether it is the Democrats or Republicans, truly have more of a vested interest in the corporations they are invested in than they do in HELPING YOU, THE VERY PEOPLE THEY REPRESENT. The problems that plague our society remain many of the same ones that are always a problem; healthcare, education, immigration, corporate corruption, abortion, the economy, all of these are the same problems that have been there for decades.
I mean, not one permanent solution? Not one? In what, like 30 years? If we cannot find permanent solutions to even one of the many major issue such as the economy, immigration, social security, Medicare and Medicaid, taxes, foreign policy……things that affect each of us in our daily lives, then is it fair to say that the model of society we have chosen in this country may be failing? Has it begun to become nothing more that a constant back and forth argument that is perpetual in its cycle?
I guess in the end, what I am saying is that there are mass amounts of facts that support the argument that our form of capitalism and representative government is a failure. This has nothing to do with freedom or liberty, other than the fact that the leaders of this country have taken some of yours. It has to do with a system we created proving time and time again that it does not work, plain and simple. Even worse, as it continues to decline, the people you have put in control are getting richer as the lower and middle class struggle. It is so obviously apparent, so illogical in the way the people who are struggling are the ones choosing those that make them struggle, that the only logical reason the struggling people would continue to support these two groups is either mass mental illness, or they are completely and utterly under the control of the most powerful individuals whether they realize it or not. Look in a mirror and tell me which one you are…..
Being set in one’s ways is not always the way to go. I understand tradition, holding onto things in our lives that have meaning, but at what point do the behaviors of the past become so obsolete and outdated that they become burdens on a society that holds onto them despite the negative effect they have? I believe this is what is happening in many ways to the modern-day version of the human race. We marvel at our own creations, our belief systems, our ways of life but how well are these things actually working? Yes, our technology has advanced to previously unheard of levels but our wisdom seems to be regressing and in a society, that is a recipe for disaster.
Consider this; Human beings have evolved, not in the physical sense but more in a behavioral one, since the times of hundreds of years ago. If this is true, and it is, then why should that evolution not continue? It is clear that we have not reached the peak of the mountain for if we had, the problems that plague us would be minimal as opposed to constant, and growing, as they are now. For example, in 1692, only 320 years ago(not that long when you consider how long humans have been around) right here in the United States, 19 people we executed for being witches…..witches for God’s sakes! Only 150 years ago, it was acceptable to own an African-American person!! Can you even imagine that, having a person in your house who you could chain to the wall if you wished to?
Now the difference between those times and today’s world shows how a once universally accepted practice, a practice that if you had questioned it during it’s time you would be laughed at, can completely change as society and people evolve their beliefs about existence. This is what I believe needs to happen right now if mankind is to make any forward progress from here on out, not technologically but instead behavior.
So, in the spirit of that line of thinking, I am going to propose a few changes we should embrace as a society. Like a person who spoke of freedom for African-Americans hundreds of years before it actually happened, I believe some of my suggestions will be laughed at and criticized but I also believe if these writings are still floating around 100 years from now, I will be vindicated in my thinking.
1.The lying aspect of freedom of speech and the propaganda it produces—We live in a free society that allows anyone to speak as they wish without constraints on what they say. Though it may seem unimaginable to those who react before they deeply think, there are some aspects of this belief that need to change. For example, I believe that if you are a politician, elected by the people, there should be a legal penalty for knowingly lying, misleading, characterizing the words of another elected official in a way meant to mislead, or using publicly spoken words to mislead the public. Now, before I lose half my readers and get called a fascist, communist or whatever other “oppressive” label a person might think of, let me explain.Free speech is a great thing, but how illogical and completely against reason is it to protect a person’s right to use those words as a weapon of sorts? Politicians have a civic and ethical responsibility to represent their voters and also to be truthful and transparent about what they are doing with OUR tax dollars and also what they are doing with OUR government. To protect their right to lie, mislead and deceive the public is so foolish, so illogical, that it stuns me every day that I see it. If you lie to your boss, no matter what your profession, he can easily fire you for doing so. Well WE are the politicians bosses, why can’t we do the same??
I do not mean a recall, or even not re-electing them. Instead, if we catch one of these guys lying publicly, deceiving the general public, we should have the legal right to immediately terminate their service. How stupid is it to protect a politicians right to lie to you? You pay them, they work for you, but you have no power over them? Do not tell me that if this happens we should just not re-elect them, that is foolish beyond belief. We catch them lying and deceiving the public, so we let them know they can do it for another year and a half before there is a penalty?? STUPID!!! The penalty must be harsh and immediate, sending a message that them doing such a thing is as unacceptable as rape, murder and a number of other crimes. Their position IS that important and we need to start treating it as such and forcing these guys and gals to realize their position is sacred.
2.Spending Tax Dollars We Do Not Have— Why is it acceptable for government to continue to be behind on their bills with no loss of service? If you do not pay your cable bill or your electric bill, do those companies continue to provide you with their service?? Of course not, so why can our leaders do it with no penalty? I think from this point forward we should immediately shut down any aspect of the government that is in the red. Would it cause chaos? Of course it would but this is just the type of message this country needs to shock the people out of their apathy….let society go wild for a few days and when people start struggling with the loss of social and other services they’ll get angry and that anger will need a focal point. When it does, that anger will be squarely focused on the politicians who AREN’T DOING THEIR JOBS!!! Again, people need to realize that things have gotten so bad as far as people just accepting things that CAN be changed that the time for simple and weak-minded solutions are long gone. The time for real change is here but this system is so apathetic, so controlled and run by the very people who are screwing it up that drastic measures are needed. Trust me, when hundreds of thousands of government workers, Medicare and Social Security recipients, and over a million members of the Armed forces all stop getting paid, there will be a harsh demand for action. When everyone on welfare and unemployment just stop getting their money, the rage will flow and it will be a tool to change the country. The bottom line is that we are so in debt that to pay the previously mentioned benefits, we are spending money we do not have and just like a regular citizen whose checking account has a negative balance, the governments checks should not be any good anymore. It would be a tough few months, maybe even a tough few years, but in the end it is the only thing that accepts the reality and holds EVERYONE accountable instead of the people being held accountable while the politicians spend imaginary money and live in a fucking dream world where they can lie, commit insider trading and get wealthy at the expense of the rest of us.
3. Let The World Chips Fall Where They May— This going to sound harsh but again, severe problems call for severe solutions. The United States military is posted in so many countries, using its strength to stop so many conflicts, it is staggering. So what, are we going to stay in these countries forever? We do not want other countries slowing, stopping, or interfering in what we do, so why do we accept our leaders forcing us to pay for doing it to others? I propose that if we are not actively defending ourselves in a part of the world then our military should not be there. North and South Korea? To me that sounds like North and South Korea’s problem, not ours. Our country is falling apart for God’s sakes and we are spending trillions solving everyone else’s problems?? Ridiculous, plain and simple. If North and South Korea cannot solve their differences peacefully, then let them fight it out, it is their dispute not ours yet we are willing to see our people and our country struggle so a bunch of South Koreans don’t have to fight their own battle?? Sorry folks, but until we have everything taken care of on the home-front, we need to focus on America. We have more than enough defense to keep ourselves safe and when we have everything here going well for us and our citizens, then we can be the world’s Mother Teresa but until then, it is time for us to BUTT-OUT!
Is it really that difficult? Seriously, how many more decades are the people of this country going to have to wait before we can start counting on our leadership to put our well-being before their quest for wealth and power? You know, the funniest part of that point is that as a citizen, I would not even care if the “elite” were unbelievably rich and powerful if they attained that wealth and power while actually solving our problems!
I am going to take a moment and pretend I have won the presidency and that all of Congress was united with me in their goal to fix our country’s issues. Most of the answers seem pretty obvious to me, so let us examine a few possible solutions….and keep in mind, I am just coming up with these right now as I sat down to write this post, these solutions are so obvious in almost every situation that it is fair to assume that our leaders just really do not want to solve them, the answers to these problems are so freaking obvious!!! If you read this post, I hope you will take a moment to comment as I would like to hear what people think of each issue’s solution and also what they think we be a good way to resolve these issues.
One more note. I do realize the biggest thing working against these problems being solved is the refusal of the main two political parties to ever compromise but it is up to us to remind them who the boss is in this country, that being the citizens. We have the power of 300,000,000 of us, why are we letting a few thousand morons force stupidity upon us?
Also, when reading this post, I hope you realize that while some of my solutions sound harsh, the fact is they need to be. That is the problem with this country nowadays; we look past obvious solutions because they may “hurt someone’s feelings”. The problems we have are ever-growing and unless we have the strength to make the hard decisions we need to, these very same issues will plague us for generations to come.
Abortion- Ok, a few key points here. First off, tax dollars cannot be used for abortions, plain and simple. Abortion is not universally accepted throughout the country and because of that fact, we cannot use the nation’s tax dollars to fund it or programs directly related to it. Secondly, while it is quite obvious that many people have a religious objection to the whole concept of abortion this country has a separation of church and state so if we are going to find a solution that works for everyone, religion must be left out of it.
This issue is a perfect example of both personal liberty but also public responsibility. Yes, a person should have the final say over what is done to their bodies and the government should have as little control over each of our bodies, that is without question. At the same time, the whole concept of abortion is one of giving people an excuse not to take responsibility for their sexual actions. Yes, there are cases of rape, incest, or a birth threatening a mother’s life and in those very sad cases, abortion can be a necessary evil, but these cases do not comprise the majority of performed abortions. Instead, people who did not or do not want a child have irresponsibly participated in a physical act that they KNOW can and will produce a child. There are measures of birth control out there, this much is true, and there are times that they will fail to protect against a pregnancy, but the bottom line is that if you are engaging in sexual intercourse than you immediately become responsible for the child that can be produced. Don’t like it? Don’t want the risk? Then control yourself and do not participate in an action that you know the result of. If you are of the thought that “I can have sex if I want to!”, you’re right, you, can but if you choose to then TAKE THE GODDAMN RESPONSIBILITY THAT COMES ALONG WITH YOUR ORGASM!
So what is a fair solution? Allowing each state to make their choice would seem like the logical choice. If you live in a state that doesn’t allow you to do what you want, you have the freedom to move to a state that does. If you are against what one state does, while you do have the right to move, you DO NOT have the right to try to use the federal government to force people you don’t even know to live like YOU think they should. To do so is a classic example of an oppressive, fascist view. It is really just that simple. If you think “God” is going to be angered by other people’s choices, remember that the same scripture you quote to justify that belief states that wrath is God’s, not yours, to dispense.
Immigration- This country was built on immigration, there is no other argument. For decades, people from all parts of this planet have been flowing into the United States, wanting an opportunity for a life not available to them in other countries. Sadly, despite immigration being the foundation that this country’s population was built on, in today’s world it has become so vilified that it is bordering on racism. Now obviously, people who immigrate to this country should be held to the responsibility of attaining citizenship. At the same time though, the government, and their complete incompetence, is the main reason this situation has gone from what should have been an easy fix, to a nationwide nightmare. You see, our leaders for so long looked the other way on all the illegals here and in doing so, they sent the message that they were not going enforce the law. Once that message was sent out and then combined with what is a ridiculously difficult, time-consuming and overly complex process of applying for citizenship, it produced an environment where there is little motivation or urgency for an illegal to work to change his or her status. Additionally, the capitalist driven need for wealth has made it so legitimate businessmen, men who commit no crimes in any other aspect of their lives, are happy to employ the illegals because they can pay them less under the table and therefore increase their own personal profits. After considering all this, it is easy to say that all sides are at fault in this issue. The immigrants for sneaking into a country that isn’t theirs and not following the law of the land, the government for encouraging apathy towards the law by looking the other way, and the citizens for not having a problem with it because they make money off the illegal labor. It is a total failure by everyone involved, both morally and ethically
So what is the best solution? Obviously, we cannot just kick 12 million or more people out of the country, that just is never going to happen, so that is out. Additionally, the more I think about it the more I realize that we should not penalize the children of illegals that were born here. That would be a case of penalizing the wrong people. Personally, I have come to realize that the solution is fairly simple. First off, allow those who can prove they have been here and working, paying taxes, etc. to gain citizenship in some sort of expedited system, one that allows the time they have spent here contributing to the country to mean something, as it should. Secondly, announce a period of time, a “grace period” of sorts for the previously mentioned illegals as well as any of the other ones, to apply for citizenship, either through the “fast track” process for those contributing to America, or a more standard one for those that have been taking advantage of their illegal status. Third, once the grace period has ended, every illegal alien that police come across must be arrested and deported. This may seem harsh but what is the point of the law if it is never enforced? If national notice is given that any non-citizen residents have one year to at least get the process started then if someone chose not to and was arrested and deported as a result, they would have no one to blame but themselves and as adults, we have to be accountable to the consequences of our actions. Why would we expect people to follow a law that no one is ever busted for? If you went and robbed a bank, told a cop and he said “whatever, that’s fine”, what would be your motivation to not rob another one?
I believe the previously described steps would have numerous effects. First off, it would give the immigrants who work hard, pay taxes, and contribute to the well-being of the country a great opportunity to put any citizenship or legal issues behind them once and for all. Second, any illegal that did not register or apply to start their citizenship within the “grace period” would have no excuse or reason to complain if they were arrested and/or deported, because after being nationally notified and given a reasonable amount of time to do so, if they still choose to not follow the law then like all of us, there has to be a consequence. Without consequence there is chaos, as we are currently seeing in this country. Thirdly, taking these steps and having public support for them would put both pressure and an example of accountability on our elected leaders to solve this problem once and for all.
Foreign Policy- There are some people out there who believe there is no problem with our foreign policy. I like to call those people “warmongers”. The policies of the United States on the foreign stage can, at best, be described as insane. The insanity is so powerful that it fuels a paranoid driven defense budget of almost A TRILLION DOLLARS EVERY YEAR! I mean, I could understand if it was a massive buildup to fill a void, or a budget to start a military force from scratch, but we already have the most massive military in human history. Are you telling me that if we do not spend 700 billion dollars every year that the United States will immediately be conquered by some secret force no one is aware of?
Look, I live in the United States so obviously I have a vested interest in our nation being safe and being able to defend itself, but this fear driven propaganda has to stop. For example, I saw a Mitt Romney speech the other day where he was talking about how Iran is a major threat. Are you kidding me? And this guy wants to be president??
We have over 12,000 tanks, Iran has a little more than a thousand and they are technologically pathetic compared to ours. We have thousands of the most technologically advanced fighter jets on the planet. Iran doesn’t even have 200 and the ones they do have are not all even operational currently. We have 11 aircraft carriers, 60+ destroyers, the numbers that prove how miniscule the Iran threat is just goes on and on. So what’s my point?
My point is that while we need to maintain a strong national defense, we do not need to grow our military every year that goes by. If we are maintaining our military, I can understand using funds for that, but does it really cost 700 BILLION dollars a year to just maintain it? An even more important question is what is the justification for a continued military buildup?? The answer is that there isn’t one and to imply that there is crosses the line into the category of ignorance. If we stopped doing anything to our military but maintaining the equipment we already have, it would take 90% of the other countries literally CENTURIES at the pace they build up at to even begin to equal us. I mean, we have over 5000 nuclear bombs!!! What the hell are we going to nuke 5000 times??
With the financial issues we currently have, the bottom line is that defense spending needs to decrease until there is a credible reason to increase it again and illegally invading other nations we do not like is not a credible reason, nor is it the job or the right of this country.
Those are three of the major issues that I think could be solved if our leaders actually wanted them solved. In the next post, I am going to discuss gay marriage, taxes, and our justice system. Thanks for stopping by.
It is an interesting time in human existence. In the United States, we are witnessing one of the most devious, multilayered and brilliant enslavement’s of a populous in the history of the world. It is as well thought out as it is truly evil, mainly because instead of the people fighting the forced submission coming down upon them, the people responsible for this have figured out a way to make the people not only willingly accept their servitude, but instead embrace it. There are so many levels to the whole plan that it can be difficult to explain but I am going to try regardless.
The first step was when this country was founded. People from across the oceans came here searching for freedom and that fact is ironic because it is that perception of freedom that is the foundation of the entire system and its ability to control its citizens. Think about it for a moment because the illusion of freedom began at this moment. Consider the fact that the people who founded this country wanted freedom so what did they do? They sailed to a land far away, a land already occupied by an entire culture of people, the Native Americans, and forcibly took it from them, both through sheer force and through laws they enacted once they got there. It really is no different than if you walked onto your neighbor’s property and then began taking his things. When he objected to you stealing his stuff, you then reply by either having your friends beat him up, or telling him you have just made a new rule allowing you to take his possessions. What authority would you have to make such a rule? The answer is none, but because your friends are there to back you up, you do it anyway. If he fights you, he gets his ass kicked exactly as the Natives of this land did.
So, after our founders arrived here, they expressed their support of freedom by taking that very freedom from a land they invaded. Neither Columbus nor anyone else “discovered” this land because there were already people here. After doing so, they began to grow their country. They fought the British for the land they had recently stolen from the Native Americans. After their victory, the country began to grow at a rapid rate. We drafted a Constitution, a Bill of Rights, both documents that were portrayed as being safeguards against tyranny, even as the men who wrote it OWNED African Americans. How could people who are demanding freedom own another human being against their will? It is an interesting and noteworthy point to remind everyone that when the Constitution was drafted, a document designed to protect freedom, it actually included provisions designed to continue the importation of slaves. So again, we have a document designed to protect freedoms declaring laws enabling one group of people to own another. This was one of the earliest forms of what is really the brilliant key to the invisible oppression happening in this country, that being the ability to say one thing enough times that people just start believing it, even when the very people saying it are doing the exact opposite. Again, a Constitution is written to protect freedom but has rules in it that specifically take freedom from a whole culture of people.
So as the years go by, the individual freedom given to the citizens of this country begins to intoxicate them with its ability to ignore any type of morality and in its place, let’s the citizens get drunk with greed, with lust, and with pride. Almost anything becomes acceptable and the people eat it up. They focus their entire lives on attaining massive wealth, basing their self-worth on material items, gaining power over others, and using the freedom they have to crush anyone who opposes the immorality of their ways. There has never been a country like this and it attracts people from all over the world. They are drawn here by the dream of higher achievement than is almost impossible in almost any culture. In doing so though, they become so ingrained in the system here that they will believe anything as long as it is presented under the guise of liberty and freedom. The country grows and as it does, after a century or so, finds that the country is at odds of the issue of the enslaved blacks, with half the population believing they should be free while the rest believe they should remain enslaved, wanting to deny other human beings the same liberties and freedom they demand for themselves. The moral compass of those wishing to retain their liberty but deny it to the blacks is so far into the hypocritical area that they go to war with the half that wants the blacks treated equally. In the end, the slaves are freed but despite the end of their enslavement, they are still treated no better than dogs. They are not allowed to use the same bathroom, ride the same vehicles, and attend the same schools. Little by little these barriers are broken as we head into the middle of the 1900’s but most of the advances have to be forced upon the whites instead of them willingly doing it because it is the right thing to do. Also, around this time, that being the 1950’s or so, an aspect of the government begins to construct an almost “secret government” that is slowly and invisibly tightening its control over the people who think they are “free”. They slowly get into bed with the telecommunications industry, most of the time justifying their illegal monitoring of citizens as “matters of national security”. The military begins to grow into a monstrosity, building up a technologically advanced military so large that it is fair to argue it would have little problem destroying the rest of the world. By the late 1960’s, after the invention of the nuclear bomb, the United States at one point has over 30,000 nuclear warheads, enough to level every square inch of the planet. At the same time, members of the government begin to become major stockholders in the largest corporations in the world, often finding themselves in charge or regulating with laws the very companies they are invested in, ensuring both insider trading and a rapid increase in wealth for a small percentage of the populous. Computers are starting to advance and as they do, they give the highest and most secret agencies of the government another technological road that leads them to further control of the populous.
In the 1970’s, women start to gain more rights, after spending years being denied the very freedoms that every man demands. The United States finds itself becoming more and more dominant globally and as they do, the CIA along with the military increases the amount and the frequency of their meddling in the free rights of other countries to run their lands as they see fit. Also, with the growth of the country comes an ever increasing need for oil and this need lays the groundwork for the subversive meddling we now see in the Middle East today. We see our country begin to secretly and publicly interfere in the affairs of countries that do not want us there. We fund rebel groups trying to unseat their governments and during this time, the CIA goes into business with a group in Afghanistan called the Mujahedin and provides assistance to a man named Osama Bin Laden as we support their efforts against Russia, the only other country that could be truly called a superpower at this point in time.
Now, the previous statements in this post are general because to detail every aspect of this longstanding and evil plan would take me the rest of my natural life. That doesn’t mean I do not believe my statements are true because I do, it just means that before you take them to heart, take a few minutes and use the wealth of information at your fingertips in this technological age and research them for yourself.
Now let’s fast forward to today’s world. The continuation of the governments “shadow” infiltration in every aspect of society is reaching its peak. The United States controls the space around this planet. We have launched and operated literally hundreds of satellites and currently the number that are still up there is debatable, but it is well known that there are multiple active ones that are capable of controlling and directing missile defense, communications, and observations as accurate as if you were standing in front of the target with a camera. The government of this country, having continued its integration into the telecommunications industry, including all landlines and cellular phones along with pretty much any frequency that goes through the air, now is able to monitor almost all communications. They are supposed to have a warrant to do such a thing but because they control everything, there is no way to know what they actually monitor and record. Additionally, they have the resources, technology and ability to monitor anything that goes through the world of cyberspace, which is pretty much everything. Personal information, emails, banking information, private conversations, no matter what it is, the government can and does monitor it without your authorization. Even your conversations and movements are not safe, as they have the capability to monitor not only the global positioning of your cellphone but with all GPS devices in cars and other technologies going through satellite and technological channels, there are few actions a man or woman can take that cannot be monitored. Whether it is the use of your credit card or the countless and ever growing total of cameras everywhere in our society, we have truly reached the state of big brother.
The scariest part though, the most brilliant aspect in an evil way, is the true mastery of propaganda though the channels of information that almost everyone uses. Those in power have realized that it is a fast food world, a time in our countries history where people gather their information in small doses instead of deeply researching what they hear and because of this, they have realized that if they say something enough times, mis-characterize a person’s words frequently enough, that the vast majority of people who hear it will believe it and belief is arguably the most powerful aspect of human control. It is truly staggering how many people believe things pumped through channels that are obviously biased and have a vested interest in making people believe one thing or another. Much like the drones we use to cowardly strike and kill people dubbed “enemies”, people themselves are slowly being numbed out. Between the drugs in the food, the drugs in the water, the drugs in the air, the drugs in the medicine, what chance does the human mind really have?
Even those individuals who are capable of seeing through the cloud of illusion have little chance. Realizing the truth of this country and the world can drive a person to near madness and when it does, it only becomes easier for the system to isolate and control that person, because if someone steps out of line or crosses the path of the wrong powerful person, it is child’s play to use their massive power of influence through information to discredit and destroy anyone they wish to. Additionally, much in the same way that media and information is used to control and influence the people, the pride of the nation, the patriotism of a nation is used in just as devious of a way. Anything the government can wrap in the American flag, they do because the people of this country are so prideful, so blindly supportive of anything America does, right or wrong, that those in control know for a fact that they can just completely destroy anyone who questions their actions as “unpatriotic” and a “hater of America”, effectively destroying their reputation in one fell swoop. A perfect example of this was the amplification of the patriotic view after 9/11. Since that time in this country, anyone who has questioned the government’s motives or right in any aspect of military action is quickly labeled as “hating the troops”. How ridiculous, as if someone who thinks it is wrong to invade a country truly wants the troops to be killed. The same type of thing has happened to the militias that used to exist in every state in the Union. These militias are supposed to exist as a safeguard against the federal government becoming tyrannical, but after 9/11 and the radical Oklahoma City bombing, anyone interested in forming such a militia is now an extremist or a terrorist when these militias used to be one of the most glaring examples of citizens protecting their right to freedom.
I am going to wrap it up right there because I have probably already lost a large chunk of readers a paragraph or two ago. I have at times been labeled unbalanced and after reading this, if that is what you think I am, you are obviously free to do so but I hope, for the sake of your children and mine, you at least consider the possibility of what I am saying because if you, for just one second, detach yourself from the system that so ingrains most of us and look at the truth and the facts in an unbiased way, I think you will be scared by what you find.
Talking to people out there, I still think that the citizens of this country truly have no idea how paranoid and violent the United States really is. Our mainland has not been attacked by another nation since the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, and when they did, killing thousands of Americans, we responded by killing 200,000 Japanese people, many of them just innocent civilians living under leadership that made a foolish move. Since then, the only attack against America was what happened on 9/11, but that was not an attack carried out by a country, it was carried out by a small group of radicals led by Osama Bin Laden, a man who formerly was a friend and employee of our country. That’s if you believe the official story but that is a whole different post. The point of this post is to try and give you a real understanding of both how armed this country really is, and how ridiculous it is when politicians try to use fear to control the masses. I will try to put this as bluntly as possible…..there is no country that poses even a small threat to the United States. Our military is the most massive and powerful entity this planet has ever seen and we are so far past what we actually need as far as military buildup goes, that for anyone to imply Iran, Iraq, Syria, or any of these countries with big mouths but little ability, could pose even a slight threat to us is propaganda and fear-mongering at its worst……seriously, look at the following list of what our military actually has and then try and tell me anyone is a threat to us with a straight face. Keep in mind these are approximate numbers taken directly from government sources and other sites that have verification of accuracy. I am just passing these numbers on to give people a real idea of what we really have. AGAIN I MUST REITERATE THAT AS MASSIVE AS THIS LIST IS, IT IS ONLY A PARTIAL LIST…..THERE IS MUCH,MUCH MORE THAN THIS…THE VEHICLES LISTED WITH NO NUMBER AFTER THEM WERE TO ONES I WAS NOT ABLE TO FIND ANY QUANTITY OF, ONLY VERIFIED THEIR EXISTENCE…
These are approximate numbers taken from a variety of sites with references as to where they acquired their information.The number, when provided, are the quanity we admit to having.
Main Battle Tank
M1 Abrams 6,343
Infantry Fighting Vehicles
M2/M3 Bradley Fighting Vehicle
M2 Bradley 6,724
Armored Personnel Carriers
M113 armored personnel carrier 6,000
Assault Amphibious Vehicle 1,311
Bison armored personnel carrier 12
Pandur I 50
Light Armored Vehicles
M1117 Armored Security Vehicle 1,836
Desert Patrol Vehicle
Light Strike Vehicle
Advanced Light Strike Vehicle
Ranger Special Operations Vehicle
Interim Fast Attack Vehicle 157
Ground Mobility Vehicle
Mine Protected Vehicles
Cougar ~3,500 on order
International MaxxPro 5,250 on order
BAE Caiman 2,800 on order
Oshkosh M-ATV 8,108 on order
Combat engineering vehicles
M9 Armored Combat Earthmover 447
M88 Recovery Vehicle 698
M104 Wolverine 44
Self-Propelled artillery and Anti-Air
Stryker Mobile Gun System
M109A6 Paladin (155 mm Howitzer Motor Carriage; Full-Track) 850
Dragon Fire (Self-Propelled Mortar) 66
M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System 991
M901 Improved Tow Vehicle
M1097 Avenger 1000
MIM-104 Patriot 1106 launchers
Terminal High Altitude Area Defense 24 interceptors
Prime Movers and Trucks
Medium Tactical Vehicle Replacement 7,500
Heavy Equipment Transport System
M35 2½ ton cargo truck
M939 Truck 32,000
Family of Medium Tactical Vehicles 80,000
Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck 13,000
Logistics Vehicle System
Palletized Load System
Commercial Utility Cargo Vehicle
John Deere Gator
M93 Fox 123
Jaguar 2 (a.k.a. the Badger)
Wiesel 1 7
Unmanned Combat Vehicles
iRobot 510 Packbot
XM1216 Small Unmanned Ground Vehicle
iRobot 710 Warrior
Squad Mission Support System (SMSS)
Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV)
Transformer (flying car)
Marine Personnel Carrier
Amphibious Combat Vehicle (ACV)
GCV Infantry Fighting Vehicle
Adaptive Vehicle Make
Modular Advanced Armed Robotic System (MAARS)
Black Knight (Unmanned Combat Vehicle) prototype only
MILITARY AIRCRAFT TYPE QTY
A-10 Thunderbolt II Attack Aircraft 345
AC-130 Spectre Gunship 25
B-1 Lancer Bomber 66
B-52 Stratofortress Bomber 20
C-5 Galaxy Cargo Aircraft 103
C-12 Huron Cargo Aircraft 65
C-17 Globemaster III Cargo Aircraft 213
Gulfstream C-20 VIP/Passenger/Cargo aircraft 7
Learjet C-21 VIP/Passenger aircraft 55
Boeing C-22 Passenger aircraft 3
C-26 Metroliner Cargo Aircraft 11
C-27J Spartan Cargo Aircraft 13
Boeing C-32 Passenger Aircraft 8
Gulfstream C-37 VIP/Passenger Aircraft 11
Gulfstream C-38 VIP/Passenger Aircraft 2
C-40 Clipper Passenger Aircraft 10
C-130 Hercules Cargo Aircraft 328
C-130J Super Hercules Cargo Aircraft 89
E-3 Sentry Command and Control Aircraft 32
Boeing E-4 Command and Control Aircraft 4
E-38 Joint STARS Command and Control Aircraft 17
E-9A Widget Surveillance Aircraft 2
EC-130J Commando Electronic Warfare Aircraft 7
EC-130H Compass Call Electronic Warfare Aircraft 14
F-15 Eagle Air Superiority Fighter 254
F-16 Fighting Falcon Fighter Aircraft 1004
F-15E Strike Eagle Fighter Aircraft 221
F-22 Raptor Air Superiority Fighter 195
F-35 LightningII Fighter Aircraft 12
U-2 Dragon Lady Reconnaissance Aircraft 26
AV-8B Harrier II Attack Aircraft 99
F-35 Lightning II Fighter Aircraft 7(340 on order)
E-6 Mercury Electronic Warfare Aircraft 16
EA-6B Prowler Carrier based Electronic Warfare Aircraft 36
EA-18G Growler Carrier based Electronic Warfare Aircraft 48(114 on order)
F-5F/N Tiger II Fighter Aircraft 44
F/A-18 Hornet Carrier based Fighter Aircraft 433
F/A-18E/F Super Hornet Carrier based Fighter Aircraft 489
This list of planes does not include thousands of refueling planes, cargo transports, training planes, various transports and reconnaissance planes of the highest technology.
HH-60 Pave Hawk Search and rescue copter 99
UH-1N Twin Huey Utility Helicopter 62
AH-6 Little Bird Attack Helicopter 51
AH-64 Apache Attack Helicopter 727
CH-47 Chinook Cargo Helicopter 442
EH-60 Black Hawk Electronic Warfare Copter 64
MH-47 Chinook MultiMission Copter 61
MH-60 Black Hawk MultiMission Copter 58
AH-1 SuperCobra Attack Helicopter 153
AH-1Z Viper Attack Helicopter 28(189 on order)
UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICHLES/DRONES
MQ-1 Predator Drone 138
MQ-1C Grey Eagle Drone 12(133 planned)
RQ-4 Global Hawk Drone 25(66 planned)
RQ-7 Shadow Drone 110+(official # not released)
MQ-9 Reaper Drone 77(396 planned)
CVN Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier 10
USS Enterprise(CVN-65) Aircraft Carrier 1
DDG Arleigh Burke Class Destroyer 62(77 planned)
CG Ticonderoga Class Cruiser 22
FFG Perry Class Frigate 23
Cyclone Class Patrol Boat 12
SSN Seawolf class Attack Submarine 43
SSN Virgina Class Attack Submarine 7(30 planned)
SSBN/SSGN Ohio Class Ballistic/cruise missile sub 18
The Pentagon reports that the United States has 5,113 nuclear warheads
Now, the above figures are again only a partial list but you should be able to see what I mean. How could a country like Iran, Iraq or Afghanistan, or even a large group of radicals such as Al-Qaeda, be called even the smallest threat to our country?? The equipment listed above is of the highest technological levels in the world and that is not even counting the “secret” or “classified” aspects of our military, which are surely even more powerful.
Then you factor in the CIA, an organization that has most likely infiltrated any government they have chosen to. Then you factor in our special forces, our “black ops” which are units that act regularly but are never admitted to even exist. Then you factor in our chemical, biological and germ warfare projects, most too horrible to even reveal to the general public. There are government documents, declassified and right out in the open for anyone who wants to take the time to look, showing government funding for projects such as mind control, such as genetic engineering of insects with the intention of dispersing them, say mosquitos infected with smallpox for example, into countries that have no idea we are doing so. There are classified military projects that are working to produce “invisible” vehicles, projects creating robotic soldiers, projects working on laser technology, even projects working on teleportation. THIS IS NOT PARANOIA, YOU CAN FIND INFORMATION ONLINE FROM OFFICIAL SOURCES WITH DECLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS SHOWING ALL OF THIS AND IT WOULD ONLY TAKE A MINIMAL EFFORT ON YOUR PART.
So the next time Romney, Obama, Sarah Palin or any of the other countless idiots in government try to scare you, try to take your gun or your rights away from you based on FEAR OF ATTACK BY COUNTRIES THAT ARE 1/10000TH OF WHAT WE ARE, TELL THEM TO TRY TALKING TO SOMEONE WHO IS A PROGRAMMED DRONE BECAUSE YOU KNOW THE TRUTH.