The title says it all. Just wanted to wish a happy holiday to anyone bored enough to read my posts…
just a test
The current situation in Syria makes me want to fucking puke. My vomit though, is not be induced because of what is actually happening there but instead is being caused by the reaction we are seeing from the United States, United Kingdom and their allies. As usual, the good old USA, the land of the free, is pondering whether to cowardly act as if they have any sense of morality or justice when in truth, they do not give one flying fuck about the people killed in Syria. Proof of this is so obvious that a child could point it out in a matter of seconds.
The whole world is up in arms over a suspected chemical attack in Syria recently that is said to have claimed 1,300 lives. Now, while that many people being murdered is definitely worth our attention, as usual the United States is openly showing that it neither cares about murdered foreigners, nor does it care about freedom. What do i mean by that? let me explain…
The uprising in Syria has been going on for well over a year now and by most estimates, as many as 50,000 people have been killed. Let me repeat that….50,000 people. This is where my confusion sets in. If the United States cares about innocents being killed as much as they like to act like they do, then why haven’t we intervened up to this point? Why are we ok with 50,000 people being killed by bullets and bombs but when 1,300 die in a chemical attack, we are suddenly filled with nobility to save lives?? It is truly yet another example of American hypocrisy abroad. Our continued passion, as a nation, to control any and all aspects of the Muslim world is beyond sickening, it is actually bordering on a form of genocide towards people that live a very different life than we do. Once again we are pondering attacking a country that has not attacked us, has not attacked any of our allies, and in doing so we once again are deciding to force what we believe on a sovereign nation, whether they want us to or not.
Now please, do me a favor, and do not even dare to try and say that we are considering military action because of our morals or our concern for the dead in the Syrian conflict because if that is what you truly think you have either lost your damn mind or you believe that America should take over the world forcefully. There have been conflicts raging all over this planet for decades, conflicts that have seen ten times as many people killed and we have stood idly by, not even discussing it on a national level. Somalia is a perfect example of this. There has been civil war raging in Somalia since 1991 and during the 20 years that have passed when it started, over 500,000 people have died. During those twenty years, where were all you fucking sheep who are demanding action against Syria then?? Where is your bleeding heart for all the women and children that are dying every day in Somalia as well as numerous other long standing conflicts in Africa?
It’s not there because Americans who support the government are brainless fucking sheep who believe whatever news source is their favorite one to pound thoughts into their feeble minds every day. No one is calling for military action in Somalia or any of the other African countries where innocents die every day because they aren’t in the Middle East, plain and simple. All the current reports being done on the Syria issue are painting Russia and China as “heartless” for not caring about the deaths in Syria or supporting action against them, but in truth, those two countries are showing far more honesty about how they feel about it that the United States is.
Now, I am not saying what is happening in Syria is good or is right. In truth it sounds horrific, but how can the United States expect to get worldwide support for anything anymore? We have proven to the rest of the world a loooong time ago that we are amongst the most slimy, integrity-lacking, lowlifes on the planet and we will lie, cheat and steal with no shame to advance our hypocritical agenda. Our concern over what is happening in Syria has NOTHING to do with the people dying and has everything to do with out constant fiending for power. We want to control Syria because we want to control Iran. We want to control Iran for the oil there, for the opium there and so we can feel as if we are the most powerful nation on the planet. We want control of that area so we can have every advantage we can get over Russia and over China, despite the fact that our greed for money is what is currently fueling China’s growth.
Now, you can read this post and think I hate America, think I hate freedom and think I don’t care about innocent death but if that is what you get from this post then you were already to far gone into a state of brainwashed stupor for me to ever show you anything anyways. A country that dishonestly uses everything they can to advance secret agendas so they can conquer the world is the lowest form of scum on this planet, and the United States stands at the head of that line without a doubt. I truly hope people see the hypocrisy going on right now and refuse to stand by it, that would really make me happy, but unfortunately, most people are too busy watching Miley Cyrus shake her as on MTV to care…….humanity should be ashamed of themselves…
It has been a while folks. Staying home with a one year old is a full-time job so I took a blogging break over the summer. After a lot of fun with the kids, a trip to Coco Beach, Florida for a ten day vacation, and a nice summer, life has resumed it normalcy. The kids are back in school, and I am again using my free time to express my staggering disbelief over human behavior and society. Today, as a resident of Illinois……..arguably the worst state in the Union, I wanted to take a few minutes to point out some logical reasons I see in the marijuana laws in this particular state as a glowing example of how money, hypocrisy and illogical thinking continue to plague our people, Americans, at every turn.
Consider the following statistics concerning DUI statistics in Illinois from 2011
- 50,000+ people are arrested for DUI every year in Illinois
- In Illinois, 30.4 percent of all total driving fatalities in Illinois were alcohol related
- 22.4 percent of all total driving fatalities of people under the age of 21 were alcohol related, almost a quarter of them.
Those statistics are all glaring examples of why having alcohol legal and sold on every other block in this country is beyond ludicrous while keeping marijuana, a far less addictive and dangerous drug, illegal for possession or use. The whole concept of keeping a drug such as marijuana illegal based on it’s “negative effects” on people would make a lot of sense……if alcohol, something much worse by a wide margin, is available at every restaurant, bar and sporting event throughout the country. You don’t need to have endless statistics to argue the following points.
- Marijuana is far less addictive than alcohol- This one is common knowledge. Marijuana can be addictive, there is no doubt about that but something just being addictive isn’t necessarily grounds to make it illegal. Yes, there are regular smokers who use pot habitually but if they were to suddenly stop, the only real withdrawal is generalized anxiety over not having more. Withdrawal from severe alcoholism can literally kill a person. Withdrawal from cigarettes, arguably the most dangerous drug you can legally consume, is so devastating from a mental standpoint that most cigarette smokers winds up completely ignoring the fact that they are knowingly shortening their lives by continuing their smoking habit. Consider the previous two statements then explain to me how marijuana is more dangerous or addictive than tobacco or alcohol.
- Marijuana has medical uses- It is a known fact that marijuana consumption can have positive medical effects on more than two dozen conditions including glaucoma, various forms of cancer, multiple sclerosis and HIV/AIDS. It can provide pain relief and even act as a curing agent for these and other conditions. Have you ever heard of a doctor telling someone to drink as source of medical relief? How about a doctor prescribing someone to smoke more cigarettes?? Of course not, because both alcohol and tobacco have well established histories of being nothing but harmful, they provide no positive results in the body. This is not true when it comes to marijuana, which has been proved on a more and more regular basis to have positive results when used to alleviate suffering with various conditions.
- Almost one-third of all traffic fatalities are alcohol related– Do I have to say more? That statement is basically telling you that approximately one- third of our traffic fatalities are 100% preventable and also 100% caused by legal alcohol. How can this be? When we hear the reasons for marijuana to be illegal, is there a single negative statement that can be made about the drug that would be more severe than causing a third of all our traffic fatalities?
- Marijuana, a victimless crime, could be making more money for a state like Illinois, a state going bankrupt, a state unable to pay it’s teachers. If you took all the money that could be made in taxes on the sale of marijuana, a drug people are using everywhere regardless of the law, and then took the amount of money that would be saved by not policing and prosecuting users, maybe Illinois could actually live up to it’s financial responsibilities as a state government. Instead, during a time when the Illinois state government owes my children’s school district over a MILLION DOLLARS, they are out chasing and prosecuting people for using something faaaaaaar less dangerous than legal cigarettes and alcohol.
In the end, most of the points I made above are basic common knowledge. The reason this issue bugs me a little more than some people is that I live in Illinois, a state that has seen something like 4 of it’s last 6 governors go to jail. Illinois, a state that misuses funds, a state that is failing it’s citizens as much as if not more than every other state and as they are doing this, a product like marijuana, that could produce revenue and reduce law enforcement costs, therefore freeing that money up for things like CHILDREN’S EDUCATION, is still being demonized as things like alcohol and smoking are doing far worse damage every single day.
There is so much debate over the actions of our leaders in this country, I thought it would be fun to imagine a scenario. I want to share what questions I would ask our leaders if I had the chance to corner them and demand an answer….
- “When banks like Wells Fargo and others were bailed out with the tax dollars of the American people, how was it not a conflict of interest for the members of Congress, who OWN stock in the very same banks, to be the ones making the decision to use tax dollars of Americans who DO NOT own stock in those banks to protect the financial interests of those who do?”
- “How is it beneficial foreign policy to only have a problem with the morality of who we do business with when they won’t walk side by side with us? For example, we were in business with Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, etc. when they were doing the very same things we later demonized them for while they were our allies?”
- “Why should countries such as Iran and North Korea feel obligated to follow international nuclear proliferation rules when Israel is allowed to just ignore them? Even if we think those countries are of a lower moral standard, do we teach that laws only must be followed by the immoral?”
- “Why is it an act of terrorism when individuals blow up our citizens, but when we strike other countries with drones and kill innocent people it isn’t?”
- “If our main, most followed, media sources both receive talking points from political parties, and have the majority of their staffs filled with people still affiliated with those parties, how is that any different than the government control media sources in dictatorships around the world?”
- “Why is every single member of our Congress wealthy? If we truly live in a fair democracy where everyone has an equal chance to succeed and to lead, then wouldn’t it be an impossibility for only the wealthy to be elected every single time?”
- “If our children are our greatest asset, then why doesn’t our society compensate teachers like they do our entertainers?”
- “Shouldn’t our leaders, because of the widespread impact of their decisions and behaviors, be held to a more stringent level of accountability?”
I had today what I believe will be my greatest epiphany, my greatest vision, and now I feel stupid for not seeing it sooner. It is so obvious, so plainly in sight to all of us that I now find it shocking that it took me this long to see it. Houdini was a great magician, perhaps the greatest of all time,and the reason he was great was that he understood the awe-inspiring power of misdirection. The skill of keeping your focus on his left hand as his right put the key to his binds in the lock, freeing himself in a seemingly magical moment. Misdirection is what gave me my epiphany, finally allowing me to see the left hand without be distracted by the right….let me explain.
Right now, the United States has become a beacon to the world of conspiracy. The government, banks, agencies, leaders, they are all targets of constant accusations of secrecy, of worldwide plots. Gun rights, privacy issues, controversial wars, questionable elections, all these issues, I now realize, are Houdini’s left hand people.
I want all my friends who believe in conspiracy, any conspiracy, to consider the following; The people you hate, the people you distrust, are all in the same general group, that being the elite, the government, the power brokers of the world. You all know, as I do, that these people are in control so why would they risk it? Why have a massive power grab when they already HAVE all the power?
The majority of the population of the United States is not going to suddenly unify, organize and declare all out war on the government, they are too divided and with all the anger out there, if it was gonna happen it would have already. The informed among us know that and so does the leadership. But if a power grab isn’t the plan then why are the elite consolidating power? The only good reason I can come up with is that something is forcing them to, something they are aware of and haven’t shared with us, something massive, beyond their control. A cataclysmic event that they know they cannot prevent. That explains the control of the food, the stockpiling of weapons and resources currently taking place in most of the most powerful countries, and what better way to prepare in secret, to keep the masses in the dark to prevent chaos then to have a “left hand”, a massive and constant distraction creating the illusion of a cause, freeing those in the know to prepare for the real issue that hasn’t been revealed?
The more I consider this, the more obvious it seems to me. Think about it people, our government controls EVERYTHING in this nation; the food supply, all communications, all space related technology, all the highest levels of medicine, technology, safety as far as surviving a disaster goes…..there is no reason to risk it unless they HAVE to, and these people behind the scenes are FAR too intelligent to just risk it all when they don’t have to.
So what’s coming? A plague? An asteroid? A massive eruption such as the kind that Yellowstone could produce? It is hard to say but I am certain of one thing; you need to prepare, both physically and mentally, because if there is some unknown danger approaching us all you can guarantee a few very specific things. First off, anyone with a clue knows as well as I do that if there was a specific, known, cataclysmic event coming, those in power would never reveal it if they knew they couldn’t stop it. Doing so would cause inconceivable panic and chaos, and chaos cannot be controlled as easily as order. Secondly, they would do all they could to prepare themselves in secret, doing things like, I don’t know, stockpiling weapons, building secret camps as FEMA does for disaster shelters, control all the sources of information and sharing information with other world powers so that they can all horde resources……sound familiar?? It should…it’s exactly what’s happening right now, you’re all fighting about it every day, creating reasons for it to be happening when the real reason is lost on everyone, exactly the way they like it.
Call me crazy but remember this; Those in power already HAVE the power, they already HAVE the control, there is no REASON that people that were intelligent enough to do everything they have done would tear down what they have built so they can control it all, THEY ALREADY DO!
There MUST be a reason they would prepare for chaos, if there was not, they could simply stand by and maintain what they already have. Think about it.
Think about these facts, then think about humanity, then think about how we all get together for the holidays and give thanks for all we have. We give thanks for all we have and then act like this…….
- We settle our disputes through mass killing competitions. The first one to give up after having the most people killed loses
- Throwing a ball through a hoop well will earn you a better financial life than teaching children
- Our planet is made almost entirely of water, yet thousands drink dirt every day.
- Some countries are full of obese people, gorging themselves on fatty, overindulgent foods while millions of children starve every day
- As a race of people, we fight to the death for the right to constantly consume things we know will make us ill, then fight with each other over the costs of healing ourselves.
- All around the globe we have people who literally hate other people based on the pigment of our skin.
- We kill each other over various beliefs in all-powerful beings there has never been any proof of existing.
- We value a person’s exterior beauty much more than the measure of what kind of person they are on the inside.
- We have sets of rules that, if not followed, cause some humans to lock others in cages for the entirety of their natural lives.
- We use procreation for pleasure as often as we do for procreation and if another life is produced, we fight to the death for the right to exterminate it
- The biggest and most consistent liars and thieves in each country are often appointed to the most important positions of leadership
- Humans imprison other living things to experiment on with items used for nothing more than enhancing our appearances on a cosmetic level
- Mass amounts of the public will believe anything if they hear it enough times on electronic boxes in all our homes
- Communications between members of the public are regularly monitored by agencies full of people who are never elected
- Our science allows for human beings to be grown in a lab as opposed to being born
- Little by little, humans the world over are adding more and more man-made technology to the human body
- We spend trillions of dollars, during a time when people are unemployed, hungry and jobless, to explore planets we have distant hope of reaching when we have yet to even fully explore our own oceans
- Governments secretly pump chemicals into our air, our water and our food with the intention of making citizens more docile and submissive
- We protect the right to be verbally abusive to other human beings because our right to say such things is more important to us than the pain those very words cause others
- Depending on where you live, we teach our children different versions of what actually happened in history
- We have no respect for nature
- We have no respect for each other
- Penalties for violating laws have lesser penalties for those who are either wealthy or famous
- We compensate those who act out fictional stories more than we compensate those who run into burning buildings to save our children from certain death
- Our entire transportation system and system of moving supplies, food etc about revolves around the use of inefficient, expensive machines that constantly pollute the air we breathe
- We have people the world over who are willing to literally kill themselves as long as the action that kills them also kills their enemies
- Every day that goes by we are creating more and more technology not to make our lives easier but instead to completely replace our actions, often actions that have been part of our behavior for hundreds of years
- Every day that goes by, humans are becoming less and less mobile and social, we exist in a world that is half reality and half cyberspace
- The government agencies that are responsible for collecting taxes, and using whatever methods they deem necessary to collect said taxes, are not made of elected officials that we have given our trust to
- There is a rash of musicians, that are children themselves, spreading a brand of music subtlety promoting sex and materialism. This is causing children to act, behave, and be involved in things far too “adult” for them
This may seem like a list of complaints but before you decide that consider the full and total impact of the things I have brought to your attention. Every one of these points is both true and dangerous when discussing our race. These things are not problems that just appeared yesterday. Instead, they are long-standing growing problems that, in time, are going to have more and more of a negative impact on the daily lives of all of us. No matter how isolated this group or that group may be, the Earth is not getting any bigger. Every day that passes, the things I mentioned above are getting closer to you. Closer as the population grows and we are all shoved closer and closer together. We can only build up for so long.
So what solutions are there? How do we get back on track? I wish I had an answer for you but I do not. It seems the very fabric of the human race, the fabric of our nature, has become corrupted. It is almost as if a black cloud hangs over us all, magnifying and encouraging the worst aspects of the human mind. We are truly lost as a race.
I often come across with a lot of negative vibe when discussing world affairs or philosophical points. To be fair though, I do feel I try to offer solutions, even if they seem unlikely to ever be used. Here are ten things I think would drastically improve the direction of the United States in a way that would benefit everyone except for those that are doing more harm than good.
It is time for the people to put a few demands on the table for the well-being of all of us. It is time for us to quit following the patterns of behavior we have developed just because “it has always been that way”. I mean, how fucking stupid does a person have to be to sit there and say “I know this doesn’t work but we’ve always done it that way so we shouldn’t change.”
1. Make it illegal for members of Congress to own stocks of any kind.- So right off the bat I have extreme solution number one. Do not give me the song and dance about how they have the right to invest. These men and women are taking oaths to represent the people, then turn on them for financial gain at the expense of the very people who elected them. If you want to be wealthy as far as stocks go, if you want a massive portfolio of investments, go ahead…….but do it outside of Congress. The members of Congress, as well as the presidential choices we’ve had, have become so poor that we have forgotten that they work for us. They are more than compensated with six figure salaries and all their expenses and accommodations(which are usually fairly luxurious). The point is this…..it is time we forcibly restore honor to the position of representation. We do this by making the job of a politician more one of esteem for good deeds than as a conduit to massive wealth. Again, if you want to be super rich, have a massive investment portfolio, go right ahead. But for the good of all of us, you can’t do BOTH that and win a Senate seat. If you want to represent your fellow citizens, help improve your country, make the country’s future and the way it will affect your children a positive thing, then we will happily pay you well over $100,000 dollars along with great insurance, all work expenses paid and a great pension. You just can’t own any stock. This first change alone would have a drastic effect on the general level of accomplishment from our always bickering current Congress because we would have people in it for the nobility of it. Yes, the money would drive some of them still, a six figure salary is a lot of money over a lifetime, but when the decisions they make as far as government contracts, as far as regulation, as far as any kind of federal favoritism, there will be no conflict of interest clouding their decisions. Does that mean all their decisions will be great? Of course not but at least there will not be an obvious financial motivation.
2. Significantly reduce the size of the United States military.- Calm Down! Sorry, that was for all the people who barely read that sentence and assumed I want either the downfall of the United States or for us to get invaded. Get real. The size of our military would be beyond massive even if you cut it in half. Tens of thousands of fighter jets, bombers, transports, tanks, transport trucks and tanks, all manner of land air and sea vehicles. Over 4,000 nuclear bombs…..4,000……..and enough aircraft carriers to conquer the world. Two dozen satellites…most countries have maybe a few at most, none that equal the technological advances of ours. Some people would tell you we need all these things to remain “safe” in the modern world. I would tell you those people are morons. We have so overbuilt our military that it almost seems like we almost have to be at war all the time to avoid having tens of thousands of pieces of equipment just gathering dust. Why? Why do we need a military large enough to easily defeat a force that does not exist? You want to keep a strong military that is fine but 700 billion dollars per year?? Wasteful, unnecessary and money spent on killing that could be instead spent on caring.
3. Start Taking The Integrity Of The Media Seriously.- There is no truth coming from our media sources. Like the corporations getting an unfair advantage, our media sources are owned by the people they do the vast majority of their reporting on. Being a journalist should be a position that is revered for its honesty, its lack of bias. Having a literal army of former party members still financially connected to the parties they are reporting on should be highly irregular, if not illegal. These people, the media sources, have a responsibility to the public to report facts yet the people doing the commentary, all former politicians, do exactly the opposite as they spin every story they can to their parties advantage as if they were still elected officials. This conflict of interest, along with many others, needs to be forcibly stopped by the people. It is time for us to put our feet down and use the power in numbers we have to DEMAND things like this change.
4. Get Religion Out Of The Government- Look, let’s be honest, religion is becoming a less and less serious part of the American way and that is only a problem if you believe the government should enforce religious views. Not everyone believes in God and even if they say they do, they often have different levels of commitment and styles of interpretation of scripture. While religion is an important part of many people’s lives, it is not a proven fact, a unified belief and therefore has no place in the operation of our government. The one thing about religion that no sane person can argue is that everything about it is about belief and with that being true, we cannot write laws to govern such things.Our government is not the Church, they are not there to enforce scripture on the people, many of who do not believe in said scripture. Abortion, Gay Marriage, prayer in school, none of these are issues that are to be solved through laws and government. Instead, it is up to each person to make their own decision and up to the rest of the people to stay out of their lives. It is also up to society to provide environments where a person’s personal beliefs are neither forced or restricted as long as they aren’t harming anyone else. Don’t like what you neighbor thinks about God? Then shutup and don’t worry about it because if you truly believe in what you say you do, it is up to your God to decide their fates.
5.Adjust the priorities of what we are spending tax dollars on- It is truly amazing what we spend our money on as far as taxes and government go in this country. To advance as a nation and as a people, we need to start putting the correct emphasis on what we use our tax dollars for. Spend money on education instead of war. Spend money on infrastructure instead of secret experimentation. We have enough defense to stop an invasion force larger than any on this planet so instead of continuing to build as if we are invaded on a daily basis, instead spend that money on the physical and mental well-being of the people. Recognize logic and instead of being afraid of offending this group or that one, do what common sense dictates. As far as social services go, make sure the money being given out is being used for what it is supposed to. If you are on welfare, unemployment, or any other kind of government entitlement then you are receiving enough help to be open to being drug tested to ensure that the money the rest of the taxpayers are giving you is not being spent so you can get high.
6. Make the intelligence and other agencies in our government more transparent and therefore more accountable.- Agencies like the CIA are out of control. There is no reason that these agencies need either the bloated budgets they have or the leeway to just operate as they see fit. The CIA has been spending your tax dollars on assassinating people, drugging American citizens, financing private wars with dictators that we later hunt down and kill, interfering with and influencing sovereign governments, trafficking drugs, trafficking weapons and any additional number of highly illegal activities. They are breaking the law on a regular basis and the scariest part of it is the acceptance of their behavior by our citizens. It is almost an accepted fact that the CIA had some level of involvement in assassinating JFK, trafficking weapons and drugs to the Mexican drug cartels and any number of horrific actions that would be considered “terrorism” if another agency outside this country did them. If that is the case then why isn’t it terrorism when the CIA does it?
7. Close military bases protecting other countries until we have a balanced budget.- I have no problem with us helping other countries but until we have our own backyard in order, why should our money be protecting others while we struggle? We have built this country fighting our own battles and instead of losing American lives and American tax dollars protecting the borders of other countries, we should instead have those troops and those dollars doing things that will contribute positively to our economy and our own borders…..borders that have illegal immigrants pouring through them along with countless illegal drugs for years(some of them by the CIA, see #6).
8. Put crushing penalties on corporations and companies that send jobs out of the country.- Our jobs need to stay here. You want your company to make money in other countries? Then move there. The days of companies raking in huge profits off our people while paying people in other countries to produce what they are selling needs to end. Our country exists at a higher level than most and if we want to keep it that way, the jobs need to stay here. American products need to be produced by American people if we are going to regain the manufacturing prowess this country used to have. You want to employ Chinese people who you can pay half as much? THEN MOVE TO CHINA AND TAKE YOU COMPANY WITH YOU. Trust me, Americans will find a way to fill the void you leave with American made products by American employees being sold for American prices in the American economy.
9. Make acts of government corruption a one-strike, life imprisonment offense.- It is not possible to “accidentally” rip off the American people and as the citizens, and the OWNERS of this country, we need to demand the highest level of integrity from our leaders. You don’t think that penalty is fair? Then do not run for office because when you do and then you rip the people off, we all suffer so much, so many people are affected that there is no way you should not spend the rest of your life behind bars. There is no argument against this that holds any water and to argue against harsher penalties is to try to make an excuse for people to be doing things they KNOW are wrong. In the old, old days there was a thing called an angry mob and people feared them. Today, the leadership has done everything they can to legislate corruption right into the system and also allow chance after chance for these guys to commit crimes right out in the open and get only a slap on the wrist while regular citizens spend decades in jail for far lesser crimes.
10.SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING ABOUT HOSTESS!!!WE CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT TWINKIES!!!– Sorry I had to put one fun one in there…..:)
Any system, be it a mechanical one, a mathematical one or whatever, if that system is broken then it is impossible to use the very system to fix itself. This is the problem that so many Americans have allowed themselves to be distracted from when considering the current state of our country. We have a broken system of government and all the citizens are arguing about which version of that broken system would be best used to fix the broken system. It is truly an exercise in lunacy if you look at it as it truly is.
Think about it like this. The Republicans and the Democrats have been running this country for countless decades, both of them. Back and forth they have switched control of the top office as well as Congress, but it an indisputable fact that they have been in control for well over a half century. Now knowing that the previous statement is one of absolute truth, the kind of truth that is as obvious as stating that water is wet, why would anyone think that the best people to solve the massive problems facing this country would be the Republicans and the Democrats?? They have been in control for decades and their policies and their solutions have led to these problems so why would they suddenly start working now???
To believe that these people and their beliefs, their solutions, their ideas, would cause problem after problem after problem after problem for decade after decade after decade after decade and then suddenly start working is unbelievably ludicrous!!!!!!!!! I have no better way to put it, no deeper way to enlighten any of you, that is just how it is.
Election after election after election, the people who made these problems, using their principles, keep convincing the general public that the principles that made all these problems and issues, will suddenly do something they have NEVER done before, that is fix the problems. There is no argument that can be made in defense of our current cycle of insanity, it is just so obviously true.
I will go on more about this but why bother? No amount of explanation can make my previous statements any more obvious, and if your argument against this position is saying the left or the right can solve the issues we have, then you need to take a long, hard look at yourself in the mirror. When you support either party, you are supporting ALL the failed policies, ALL the terrible decisions.
The two-party system that has taken over politics in this country is one where the followers of the two major parties basically ignore the fact that whichever party they support, they have been at LEAST half of the problem. The Democrats are one and the Republicans are the other. No matter which way you place the blame, they BOTH have some, and together they have been 100% of the problem in the continued downturn of this country FOR DECADES NOW. The party’s members are virtually all wealthy, all heavily invested in the biggest banks, corporations and insurance companies in the world. The party members, regardless of whether it is the Democrats or Republicans, truly have more of a vested interest in the corporations they are invested in than they do in HELPING YOU, THE VERY PEOPLE THEY REPRESENT. The problems that plague our society remain many of the same ones that are always a problem; healthcare, education, immigration, corporate corruption, abortion, the economy, all of these are the same problems that have been there for decades.
I mean, not one permanent solution? Not one? In what, like 30 years? If we cannot find permanent solutions to even one of the many major issue such as the economy, immigration, social security, Medicare and Medicaid, taxes, foreign policy……things that affect each of us in our daily lives, then is it fair to say that the model of society we have chosen in this country may be failing? Has it begun to become nothing more that a constant back and forth argument that is perpetual in its cycle?
I guess in the end, what I am saying is that there are mass amounts of facts that support the argument that our form of capitalism and representative government is a failure. This has nothing to do with freedom or liberty, other than the fact that the leaders of this country have taken some of yours. It has to do with a system we created proving time and time again that it does not work, plain and simple. Even worse, as it continues to decline, the people you have put in control are getting richer as the lower and middle class struggle. It is so obviously apparent, so illogical in the way the people who are struggling are the ones choosing those that make them struggle, that the only logical reason the struggling people would continue to support these two groups is either mass mental illness, or they are completely and utterly under the control of the most powerful individuals whether they realize it or not. Look in a mirror and tell me which one you are…..