I had today what I believe will be my greatest epiphany, my greatest vision, and now I feel stupid for not seeing it sooner. It is so obvious, so plainly in sight to all of us that I now find it shocking that it took me this long to see it. Houdini was a great magician, perhaps the greatest of all time,and the reason he was great was that he understood the awe-inspiring power of misdirection. The skill of keeping your focus on his left hand as his right put the key to his binds in the lock, freeing himself in a seemingly magical moment. Misdirection is what gave me my epiphany, finally allowing me to see the left hand without be distracted by the right….let me explain.
Right now, the United States has become a beacon to the world of conspiracy. The government, banks, agencies, leaders, they are all targets of constant accusations of secrecy, of worldwide plots. Gun rights, privacy issues, controversial wars, questionable elections, all these issues, I now realize, are Houdini’s left hand people.
I want all my friends who believe in conspiracy, any conspiracy, to consider the following; The people you hate, the people you distrust, are all in the same general group, that being the elite, the government, the power brokers of the world. You all know, as I do, that these people are in control so why would they risk it? Why have a massive power grab when they already HAVE all the power?
The majority of the population of the United States is not going to suddenly unify, organize and declare all out war on the government, they are too divided and with all the anger out there, if it was gonna happen it would have already. The informed among us know that and so does the leadership. But if a power grab isn’t the plan then why are the elite consolidating power? The only good reason I can come up with is that something is forcing them to, something they are aware of and haven’t shared with us, something massive, beyond their control. A cataclysmic event that they know they cannot prevent. That explains the control of the food, the stockpiling of weapons and resources currently taking place in most of the most powerful countries, and what better way to prepare in secret, to keep the masses in the dark to prevent chaos then to have a “left hand”, a massive and constant distraction creating the illusion of a cause, freeing those in the know to prepare for the real issue that hasn’t been revealed?
The more I consider this, the more obvious it seems to me. Think about it people, our government controls EVERYTHING in this nation; the food supply, all communications, all space related technology, all the highest levels of medicine, technology, safety as far as surviving a disaster goes…..there is no reason to risk it unless they HAVE to, and these people behind the scenes are FAR too intelligent to just risk it all when they don’t have to.
So what’s coming? A plague? An asteroid? A massive eruption such as the kind that Yellowstone could produce? It is hard to say but I am certain of one thing; you need to prepare, both physically and mentally, because if there is some unknown danger approaching us all you can guarantee a few very specific things. First off, anyone with a clue knows as well as I do that if there was a specific, known, cataclysmic event coming, those in power would never reveal it if they knew they couldn’t stop it. Doing so would cause inconceivable panic and chaos, and chaos cannot be controlled as easily as order. Secondly, they would do all they could to prepare themselves in secret, doing things like, I don’t know, stockpiling weapons, building secret camps as FEMA does for disaster shelters, control all the sources of information and sharing information with other world powers so that they can all horde resources……sound familiar?? It should…it’s exactly what’s happening right now, you’re all fighting about it every day, creating reasons for it to be happening when the real reason is lost on everyone, exactly the way they like it.
Call me crazy but remember this; Those in power already HAVE the power, they already HAVE the control, there is no REASON that people that were intelligent enough to do everything they have done would tear down what they have built so they can control it all, THEY ALREADY DO!
There MUST be a reason they would prepare for chaos, if there was not, they could simply stand by and maintain what they already have. Think about it.
I often come across with a lot of negative vibe when discussing world affairs or philosophical points. To be fair though, I do feel I try to offer solutions, even if they seem unlikely to ever be used. Here are ten things I think would drastically improve the direction of the United States in a way that would benefit everyone except for those that are doing more harm than good.
It is time for the people to put a few demands on the table for the well-being of all of us. It is time for us to quit following the patterns of behavior we have developed just because “it has always been that way”. I mean, how fucking stupid does a person have to be to sit there and say “I know this doesn’t work but we’ve always done it that way so we shouldn’t change.”
1. Make it illegal for members of Congress to own stocks of any kind.- So right off the bat I have extreme solution number one. Do not give me the song and dance about how they have the right to invest. These men and women are taking oaths to represent the people, then turn on them for financial gain at the expense of the very people who elected them. If you want to be wealthy as far as stocks go, if you want a massive portfolio of investments, go ahead…….but do it outside of Congress. The members of Congress, as well as the presidential choices we’ve had, have become so poor that we have forgotten that they work for us. They are more than compensated with six figure salaries and all their expenses and accommodations(which are usually fairly luxurious). The point is this…..it is time we forcibly restore honor to the position of representation. We do this by making the job of a politician more one of esteem for good deeds than as a conduit to massive wealth. Again, if you want to be super rich, have a massive investment portfolio, go right ahead. But for the good of all of us, you can’t do BOTH that and win a Senate seat. If you want to represent your fellow citizens, help improve your country, make the country’s future and the way it will affect your children a positive thing, then we will happily pay you well over $100,000 dollars along with great insurance, all work expenses paid and a great pension. You just can’t own any stock. This first change alone would have a drastic effect on the general level of accomplishment from our always bickering current Congress because we would have people in it for the nobility of it. Yes, the money would drive some of them still, a six figure salary is a lot of money over a lifetime, but when the decisions they make as far as government contracts, as far as regulation, as far as any kind of federal favoritism, there will be no conflict of interest clouding their decisions. Does that mean all their decisions will be great? Of course not but at least there will not be an obvious financial motivation.
2. Significantly reduce the size of the United States military.- Calm Down! Sorry, that was for all the people who barely read that sentence and assumed I want either the downfall of the United States or for us to get invaded. Get real. The size of our military would be beyond massive even if you cut it in half. Tens of thousands of fighter jets, bombers, transports, tanks, transport trucks and tanks, all manner of land air and sea vehicles. Over 4,000 nuclear bombs…..4,000……..and enough aircraft carriers to conquer the world. Two dozen satellites…most countries have maybe a few at most, none that equal the technological advances of ours. Some people would tell you we need all these things to remain “safe” in the modern world. I would tell you those people are morons. We have so overbuilt our military that it almost seems like we almost have to be at war all the time to avoid having tens of thousands of pieces of equipment just gathering dust. Why? Why do we need a military large enough to easily defeat a force that does not exist? You want to keep a strong military that is fine but 700 billion dollars per year?? Wasteful, unnecessary and money spent on killing that could be instead spent on caring.
3. Start Taking The Integrity Of The Media Seriously.- There is no truth coming from our media sources. Like the corporations getting an unfair advantage, our media sources are owned by the people they do the vast majority of their reporting on. Being a journalist should be a position that is revered for its honesty, its lack of bias. Having a literal army of former party members still financially connected to the parties they are reporting on should be highly irregular, if not illegal. These people, the media sources, have a responsibility to the public to report facts yet the people doing the commentary, all former politicians, do exactly the opposite as they spin every story they can to their parties advantage as if they were still elected officials. This conflict of interest, along with many others, needs to be forcibly stopped by the people. It is time for us to put our feet down and use the power in numbers we have to DEMAND things like this change.
4. Get Religion Out Of The Government- Look, let’s be honest, religion is becoming a less and less serious part of the American way and that is only a problem if you believe the government should enforce religious views. Not everyone believes in God and even if they say they do, they often have different levels of commitment and styles of interpretation of scripture. While religion is an important part of many people’s lives, it is not a proven fact, a unified belief and therefore has no place in the operation of our government. The one thing about religion that no sane person can argue is that everything about it is about belief and with that being true, we cannot write laws to govern such things.Our government is not the Church, they are not there to enforce scripture on the people, many of who do not believe in said scripture. Abortion, Gay Marriage, prayer in school, none of these are issues that are to be solved through laws and government. Instead, it is up to each person to make their own decision and up to the rest of the people to stay out of their lives. It is also up to society to provide environments where a person’s personal beliefs are neither forced or restricted as long as they aren’t harming anyone else. Don’t like what you neighbor thinks about God? Then shutup and don’t worry about it because if you truly believe in what you say you do, it is up to your God to decide their fates.
5.Adjust the priorities of what we are spending tax dollars on- It is truly amazing what we spend our money on as far as taxes and government go in this country. To advance as a nation and as a people, we need to start putting the correct emphasis on what we use our tax dollars for. Spend money on education instead of war. Spend money on infrastructure instead of secret experimentation. We have enough defense to stop an invasion force larger than any on this planet so instead of continuing to build as if we are invaded on a daily basis, instead spend that money on the physical and mental well-being of the people. Recognize logic and instead of being afraid of offending this group or that one, do what common sense dictates. As far as social services go, make sure the money being given out is being used for what it is supposed to. If you are on welfare, unemployment, or any other kind of government entitlement then you are receiving enough help to be open to being drug tested to ensure that the money the rest of the taxpayers are giving you is not being spent so you can get high.
6. Make the intelligence and other agencies in our government more transparent and therefore more accountable.- Agencies like the CIA are out of control. There is no reason that these agencies need either the bloated budgets they have or the leeway to just operate as they see fit. The CIA has been spending your tax dollars on assassinating people, drugging American citizens, financing private wars with dictators that we later hunt down and kill, interfering with and influencing sovereign governments, trafficking drugs, trafficking weapons and any additional number of highly illegal activities. They are breaking the law on a regular basis and the scariest part of it is the acceptance of their behavior by our citizens. It is almost an accepted fact that the CIA had some level of involvement in assassinating JFK, trafficking weapons and drugs to the Mexican drug cartels and any number of horrific actions that would be considered “terrorism” if another agency outside this country did them. If that is the case then why isn’t it terrorism when the CIA does it?
7. Close military bases protecting other countries until we have a balanced budget.- I have no problem with us helping other countries but until we have our own backyard in order, why should our money be protecting others while we struggle? We have built this country fighting our own battles and instead of losing American lives and American tax dollars protecting the borders of other countries, we should instead have those troops and those dollars doing things that will contribute positively to our economy and our own borders…..borders that have illegal immigrants pouring through them along with countless illegal drugs for years(some of them by the CIA, see #6).
8. Put crushing penalties on corporations and companies that send jobs out of the country.- Our jobs need to stay here. You want your company to make money in other countries? Then move there. The days of companies raking in huge profits off our people while paying people in other countries to produce what they are selling needs to end. Our country exists at a higher level than most and if we want to keep it that way, the jobs need to stay here. American products need to be produced by American people if we are going to regain the manufacturing prowess this country used to have. You want to employ Chinese people who you can pay half as much? THEN MOVE TO CHINA AND TAKE YOU COMPANY WITH YOU. Trust me, Americans will find a way to fill the void you leave with American made products by American employees being sold for American prices in the American economy.
9. Make acts of government corruption a one-strike, life imprisonment offense.- It is not possible to “accidentally” rip off the American people and as the citizens, and the OWNERS of this country, we need to demand the highest level of integrity from our leaders. You don’t think that penalty is fair? Then do not run for office because when you do and then you rip the people off, we all suffer so much, so many people are affected that there is no way you should not spend the rest of your life behind bars. There is no argument against this that holds any water and to argue against harsher penalties is to try to make an excuse for people to be doing things they KNOW are wrong. In the old, old days there was a thing called an angry mob and people feared them. Today, the leadership has done everything they can to legislate corruption right into the system and also allow chance after chance for these guys to commit crimes right out in the open and get only a slap on the wrist while regular citizens spend decades in jail for far lesser crimes.
10.SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING ABOUT HOSTESS!!!WE CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT TWINKIES!!!– Sorry I had to put one fun one in there…..:)
Any system, be it a mechanical one, a mathematical one or whatever, if that system is broken then it is impossible to use the very system to fix itself. This is the problem that so many Americans have allowed themselves to be distracted from when considering the current state of our country. We have a broken system of government and all the citizens are arguing about which version of that broken system would be best used to fix the broken system. It is truly an exercise in lunacy if you look at it as it truly is.
Think about it like this. The Republicans and the Democrats have been running this country for countless decades, both of them. Back and forth they have switched control of the top office as well as Congress, but it an indisputable fact that they have been in control for well over a half century. Now knowing that the previous statement is one of absolute truth, the kind of truth that is as obvious as stating that water is wet, why would anyone think that the best people to solve the massive problems facing this country would be the Republicans and the Democrats?? They have been in control for decades and their policies and their solutions have led to these problems so why would they suddenly start working now???
To believe that these people and their beliefs, their solutions, their ideas, would cause problem after problem after problem after problem for decade after decade after decade after decade and then suddenly start working is unbelievably ludicrous!!!!!!!!! I have no better way to put it, no deeper way to enlighten any of you, that is just how it is.
Election after election after election, the people who made these problems, using their principles, keep convincing the general public that the principles that made all these problems and issues, will suddenly do something they have NEVER done before, that is fix the problems. There is no argument that can be made in defense of our current cycle of insanity, it is just so obviously true.
I will go on more about this but why bother? No amount of explanation can make my previous statements any more obvious, and if your argument against this position is saying the left or the right can solve the issues we have, then you need to take a long, hard look at yourself in the mirror. When you support either party, you are supporting ALL the failed policies, ALL the terrible decisions.
The two-party system that has taken over politics in this country is one where the followers of the two major parties basically ignore the fact that whichever party they support, they have been at LEAST half of the problem. The Democrats are one and the Republicans are the other. No matter which way you place the blame, they BOTH have some, and together they have been 100% of the problem in the continued downturn of this country FOR DECADES NOW. The party’s members are virtually all wealthy, all heavily invested in the biggest banks, corporations and insurance companies in the world. The party members, regardless of whether it is the Democrats or Republicans, truly have more of a vested interest in the corporations they are invested in than they do in HELPING YOU, THE VERY PEOPLE THEY REPRESENT. The problems that plague our society remain many of the same ones that are always a problem; healthcare, education, immigration, corporate corruption, abortion, the economy, all of these are the same problems that have been there for decades.
I mean, not one permanent solution? Not one? In what, like 30 years? If we cannot find permanent solutions to even one of the many major issue such as the economy, immigration, social security, Medicare and Medicaid, taxes, foreign policy……things that affect each of us in our daily lives, then is it fair to say that the model of society we have chosen in this country may be failing? Has it begun to become nothing more that a constant back and forth argument that is perpetual in its cycle?
I guess in the end, what I am saying is that there are mass amounts of facts that support the argument that our form of capitalism and representative government is a failure. This has nothing to do with freedom or liberty, other than the fact that the leaders of this country have taken some of yours. It has to do with a system we created proving time and time again that it does not work, plain and simple. Even worse, as it continues to decline, the people you have put in control are getting richer as the lower and middle class struggle. It is so obviously apparent, so illogical in the way the people who are struggling are the ones choosing those that make them struggle, that the only logical reason the struggling people would continue to support these two groups is either mass mental illness, or they are completely and utterly under the control of the most powerful individuals whether they realize it or not. Look in a mirror and tell me which one you are…..
There are so many conspiracy theories out there. This blog is not designed to assign truth to any of them but instead, just to get readers to think about the possibilities. I have written a few related posts before but this one is more designed to be deeper and to provide starting points for anyone who wishes to pursue avenues of research that may lead them to a truth previously not realized. Remember….while many of these may be much less true than their supporters claim, you have to wonder if there aren’t a few that are true. Most of the leaders of the world have proven time and time again to be perfectly comfortable with lying to their citizens so logic would dictate that just by considering natural odds there almost has to be one or two that are completely true.If there isn’t, you have to then believe that paranoia is becoming a worldwide epidemic. I have also provided a 1-10 scale of likelihood in my personal opinion. I urge you to research any of these that interest you to see if you feel there is any validity to any of the claims as I will provide only general information. The likelihood of truth is just my view and I admit only doing cursory research designed to give you a starting point.
The New World Order-Most people, whether they have a lot of interest in the government or not, have heard of the New World Order. This group is implied to be a number of international elitists, embedded in both governments and industries all over the world. They are said to have been controlling virtually every aspect of the world over the past few hundred years, including but not limited to,manipulating the beginnings of wars, influencing both inflation and depressions among societies worldwide,controlling the media propaganda to drive societies to support their goals and placing their operatives in the top of government and industry worldwide. They are believed to mainly be in control of the banks of the world, the Federal Reserve, the World Bank, The United Nations, The European Union, The International Monetary Fund, and the proposed North American Union.
Likelihood Of Truth Rating-8—-There are obviously, right out in the open, many individuals who strongly resemble what was described above. From members on the Bush family to financial juggernauts such as George Soros, there are a number of individuals worldwide using their financial clout to significantly influence the actions of the world. For example, if you do some research on George Soros, you will see that he alone, as one man, single-handily crashed the British pound a few years back with his massive investment power and did the same to Germany’s currency not long after. There are other power players easily seen with just a little research so this whole scenario is far from some nutty idea cooked up by paranoid people.The only thing I would add is that I feel the power players operate more independently than in an organized group but again that is just my opinion.
Clinton Body Count-This refers to the many unusual and suspicious deaths of associates of former President Bill Clinton both before and during his presidency. Those who support this theory claim that many of these individuals had connections to the Clintons and many of their land and other dealings including the “Whitewater” investigations and also sexual harassment claims made against the former president. There are quite a few people on these lists with varying levels of connection to Bill Clinton.
Likelihood Of Truth Rating-5—-The deaths connected to these claims are, in some cases, very suspicious. That being said, almost all of them have been documented as having innocent circumstances behind them but considering Clinton’s behavior with Monica Lewinsky, it is not totally out of the realm of possibility that he had sexually harassed before that point in his life. A few of the “suspicious” deaths are as follows; Susan Coleman, rumored in Arkansas to have been having an affair with Bill Clinton, was found dead of a gunshot wound to the head and her death was ruled a suicide. At the time, she was 7 1/2 months pregnant and Bill Clinton was her law professor at the time. Some sources claim the rumors were unfounded.Don Henry and Kevin Ives;These two teenagers we hit by a train in 1987 that they were lying in front of. The engineer saw them on the tracks but couldn’t stop in time. The medical examiner, a Dr. Fahmy Malak ruled that they had smoked 20 marijuana cigarettes and passed out on the tracks(sorry that’s ridiculous, I know some heavy smokers but 20 joints at one time??LOL). Their parents didn’t buy this excuse and had a second autopsy performed. The second examination revealed that Henry had been stabbed in the back and that Ives skull had been crushed before they were hit.There were local rumors that they had stumbled up a drug trafficking operation that Clinton was rumored to be looking the other way on. This isn’t the only time we will hear about Dr. Malak, which does add some credence to the claims. He was also involved in determining the cause of death of one James Milam, an individual rumored to have information about the Henry and Ives deaths. He was found decapitated, but the same doctor, Dr. Malak, ruled his death of natural cases…what?? Look into these cases and other related ones and you’ll find a lot of….odd scenarios.
HAARP- This government technology is called the “High Frequency Active Auroral Research Project” It’s stated use is to study physics in the ionosphere and the science of radio waves. There are conspiracy theorists who believe this technology can be used to either alter the weather or create earthquakes. Some theorize that HAARP was used to cause the earthquake in Haiti in 2010 as a means of wiping out an overpopulated poor populous.
Likelihood Of Truth Rating-2—There is little evidence that HAARP can be used for the purposes it is sometimes accused of. Personally I also believe if it was possible to use it to cause seemingly natural disasters that countries such as Iran and others would have been targeted before Haiti was. There are government aspects that have spoken publicly of climate modification and related topics but it has generally been very vague statements that do not provide a ton of truth.
The Creation Of AIDS-This is a very heavily discussed conspiracy. There are countless rumors and accusations that the AIDS virus is a government experiment gone wrong or, even worse, a CIA designed virus created to target members of the homosexual community in an effort to eradicate the lifestyle. You can find countless websites and message boards with all sorts of different accusations and information to support one of the views mentioned above.
The Likelihood Of Truth-3—Most members of the scientific community believe that AIDS, or the HIV virus, is the result of a simian virus, called SIV, that made the jump from humans to monkeys sometime as early as the 1930’s. That being said, it is far from concrete that the government had nothing to do with it. Our leadership consists mostly of rich, white men who often, regardless of public perception, are complete racists and homophobes so it isn’t out of the realm of possibility. Also, the origins of the disease are not proven, instead they are theory.
Roswell-In June or July of 1947 something crashed in the desert near Roswell New Mexico. The Air Force responded and announced that they had recovered a “flying disc”. Later they changed their statement and claimed what they had recovered was, in fact, a weather balloon. This event, along with the extreme secrecy of Area 51, a military base not acknowledged byt the United States government, has led many to believe that an alien craft crashed that day and that subsequent experimentation takes place at the nearby base. To this day pretty much anyone who has made claims of knowledge to support this has either been discredited or ignored and there remains little concrete proof of anything.
The Likelihood of Truth—-The proof that something both went on, and is going on, in this area of the country is both obvious and solid. Let us look at a few very interesting things even the government hasn’t been able to hide from us. First, am I the only one that finds it odd that the first agency to respond to a weather balloon crashing is the United States military?? The very fact that the military was so quick to be on top of this issue, even back in the day, shows that they saw something that they immediately wanted control of. Second, how does the initial statement of a “flying disc” turn into a weather balloon? Last time I checked a disc and a balloon are not very similar in shape so it seems odd that this mistake would be made. Third, and this point, at least to me, is another glaring one. What are they doing at Area 51? This is a military base so secret that you can’t even step on the empty ground for miles outside of it without all manners of extremely technologically advanced monitoring equipment sending armed troops right to your position. I live near an Air Force base myself and I find it hard to believe that the level of security at Area 51 is there to hide nothing.
There are many other theories and I will be adding a second installment of this post very soon. Thanks for reading!